Late Round is tonight peoplez =O! (1 Viewer)

piitb

HSC
You guys could just enroll in both, see how each goes, usually one usin starts 1 week early, try it out, u got till cencus to unenroll. Usually 31 march

bryandawn

HSC
N/A
do u wanna go for the UN, or go for being a hotshot lawyer in the suburbs, or CBD.
Maybe working for the DFAT or an Australian embassy; or the Immigration Department.

I want a life, so I don't want to work as a CBD lawyer, definitely will never do commercial law, I hate anything that has anything to do with big businesses; even if I were to practice law, I'd most likely only practice criminal law, human rights law or immigration law, or any combo of these 3. Yeah, if I became a lawyer one day, I'd be working in a boutique firm.

icecoffee

HSC
Did anyone get an offer for Medical Science in the Late Round?

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
Main round= combined engineering at newcastle
late round= molecular biology and genetics at usyd

not sure yet

Last edited:

tinfoilhat

HSC
Maybe working for the DFAT or an Australian embassy; or the Immigration Department.

I want a life, so I don't want to work as a CBD lawyer, definitely will never do commercial law, I hate anything that has anything to do with big businesses; even if I were to practice law, I'd most likely only practice criminal law, human rights law or immigration law, or any combo of these 3. Yeah, if I became a lawyer one day, I'd be working in a boutique firm.
if that's the case then maybe you should do int studies at mac then do an internal transfer into law... i know several people who have already done this

mac also allows for a lot of flexibility and their are some particularly good units on politics esp in 2nd/3rd year

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
which are u more interested in, engineering or sciences?
science, im so confused at what i want, i got my 1st choice in main rounds, but ive been changing my mind everyday so

but yer i love biology so i might go to usyd

icecoffee

HSC
Thanks for the replies guys! I stupidly screwed up my preferences for Late Round offers.
What are the chances of getting an offer for medical science in the final round? Preferably usyd?

cxlxoxk

HSC
Thanks for the replies guys! I stupidly screwed up my preferences for Late Round offers.
What are the chances of getting an offer for medical science in the final round? Preferably usyd?
Worse than Late Round tbh, sorry if I ruined your hopes :(.

icecoffee

HSC
lol it's ok, i kinda figured. I got my first preference in the main round offer but i kinda wanted to change courses and i didn't realise i had to remove my first preference to be considered for late round. Bugger.

piitb

HSC
lol it's ok, i kinda figured. I got my first preference in the main round offer but i kinda wanted to change courses and i didn't realise i had to remove my first preference to be considered for late round. Bugger.

bwhahahha u fail

pwoned yourself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)