Late Round Offers out Wednesday 9pm (1 Viewer)

lolmg

HSC
got my second pref ...meh

sorry really stupid question but can someone sort of further explain

'Courses to which no offers have been made on the basis of 2005 Australian Year 12 results are
shown on the course list with an asterisk (*) in place of a UAI cut-off.'

so no offers were made to anyone at all??

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
You have not received an offer in the Late Round for study in 2006.

Well that's an...anti-climax.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I got an offer for Arts (Advanced) @ USyd. I'm don't think i'll take it. I already went through the boring enrolment process at UTS today.

cimbom

HSC
B. Arts @ USYD :lol:
Fourth preference for late round... i wasn't expecting b.international studies, or b.eco+soc sci, or b.social sciences even; and i didn't really want to get them either, because i'd have to choose between that and b.economics, which i'm kind of used to and looking forward to now.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
melsc said:
because those courses had no vacancies after the main round, thus they didnt have any places to offer for the late round
if it doesn't say they have vacancies in the PDF there still is a chance that people didnt enrol, thus creating vacancies

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Sweets said:
I got an offer for Arts (Advanced) @ USyd. I'm don't think i'll take it. I already went through the boring enrolment process at UTS today.
Ummmm so you won't do a clearly superior Arts degree at usyd over an arts degree at UTS which is crap (UTS have always had shitty arts degrees), as you can't be fucked enrolling again?

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
stazi said:
Ummmm so you won't do a clearly superior Arts degree at usyd over an arts degree at UTS which is crap (UTS have always had shitty arts degrees), as you can't be fucked enrolling again?
I think its a combined law at UTS. But yeah, I'd have to say that I'd still go for USYD (Adv) Arts over anything at UTS.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
UTS is totally cool, they gave me a free pendrive today!.

I'm not sure what I will do. I'll think about it. I would hardly make a decision like that based on my distate for enrolling again. Plus, I do like the combination that UTS offers (law/journo- since for the longest time I just wanted to do journo), the illiterate people at enrolment just freaked me out a little.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Sweets said:
UTS is totally cool, they gave me a free pendrive today!.

I'm not sure what I will do. I'll think about it. I would hardly make a decision like that based on my distate for enrolling again. Plus, I do like the combination that UTS offers (law/journo- since for the longest time I just wanted to do journo), the illiterate people at enrolment just freaked me out a little.
oh that's fine then. Go for that.

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
*sigh* no offers..well ill hope la trobe got my deferal letter...but ill try for UC-CONNECT..just got to send it off tomorrow......well done all how got a better ofer!! :D

rego2

HSC
Is there any other ways to get into the course i want even tho i have'nt receive any offer in the late round? I didnt get the offer because there are no (V) and it had (*) on the late round..
Should i contact the uni or UAC to ask for help to get into the course?

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
rego2 said:
Is there any other ways to get into the course i want even tho i have'nt receive any offer in the late round? I didnt get the offer because there are no (V) and it had (*) on the late round..
Should i contact the uni or UAC to ask for help to get into the course?
If you're willing to do so and have a UAI within the 5 point range you could always apply for the DFEE course :).

Gummy_bear

HSC
I got an offer at Uni of newcastle for bachelor of teaching/bachelor of fine art but i wont be taking it.

I hope you can work something out stazi, it seems like quite a raw deal seeing as you have gone so well at uni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)