Votes: 182 34.6%

• Total voters

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
people get so very worked up about politics

personally i'm pro labour but that's just me

and no i dont have any justification for it, but i think it's because they're more flexible towards change and equality than the libs

Ziff

HSC
N/A
babydoll_ said:
people get so very worked up about politics

personally i'm pro labour but that's just me

and no i dont have any justification for it, but i think it's because they're more flexible towards change and equality than the libs
It's spelt LABOR or ALP...

:p

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
morgang said:
Lathan has no morality what so ever and would destroy this countries moral ethics if elected into power.

For a start he feels abortion is fine, despite the faxct that it is murdering babies who didnt have any say in the chance of living. Auys already allows 100,000 abortions and those bloody feminists who feel that this is ok makes me utterly sick. There are so many ppl wanting to adopt out there, y not give them the responsibility but let the child live. No one has ever in history had the power to kill an unborn child.

It is scientificcaly unethical as from the moment of conception that feotus is classed as human
Oh please. I am one of those bloody feminists and I'll burn my bra in front of your face anyday.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
well, excuse me for spelling in Australian English

guess it's one of those exceptions around that you never notice. but anyhoo

Lorie

HSC
wouldn't you think that howard not bringing in any laws against aborition means that he doesn't object to it.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
babydoll_ said:
well, excuse me for spelling in Australian English

guess it's one of those exceptions around that you never notice. but anyhoo
This is a pronoun, there's no need for spelling in a real language when it comes to names!

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Skillo said:
Oh please. I am one of those bloody feminists and I'll burn my bra in front of your face anyday.
Abortion has nothing to do with feminism imo, its simply about the right to choose as i said before.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Asquithian said:
just because howard doesnt bring in laws to stop western suburbs folk from going to university means that he doesnt object to it
Asqy dear, you have some real issues don't you ;)

The "Rich Christians" conspiracy. *rolls eyes*

malkin86

HSC
It's odd.. we spell the word "labour" but we spell the party "Labor"... Could be a hangover from 18th C, like the American spelling?

Then again, we don't have to be able to spell it to vote... ;)

Generator

HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
just because howard doesnt bring in laws to stop western suburbs folk from going to university means that he doesnt object to it

He has Jackie Kelly to do that for him.

gem_max

HSC
Yep Howard here too. Just look at how strong the Aussie dollar is and you have a reason and well deserved result for all that so called 'arse licking'.

Latham supporting students are too easily manipulated by his claims about lowering educational costs. At the end of the day we must all remember that education is a state department, therefore under the control of BOB CARR who is of course LABOR. Labor also holds the same political stance as the once HATED Paul Keating held, a man who was of course LABOR. We had a hard enough time of getting rid of him as you all should know. Do we really want that to happen again? Also (this will cause a stir I know and am sorry) LABOR were the party in power back when the whole Stolen Generation attempt at genocide occured. So who's the real baddy eh?

Thankgosh I'm old enough to vote. Labor had a hard enough time finding someone that could run their own party. How will they go at running a whole damn country...

Ziff

HSC
N/A
gem_max said:
Yep Howard here too. Just look at how strong the Aussie dollar is and you have a reason and well deserved result for all that so called 'arse licking'.

Latham supporting students are too easily manipulated by his claims about lowering educational costs. At the end of the day we must all remember that education is a state department, therefore under the control of BOB CARR who is of course LABOR. Labor also holds the same political stance as the once HATED Paul Keating held, a man who was of course LABOR. We had a hard enough time of getting rid of him as you all should know. Do we really want that to happen again? Also (this will cause a stir I know and am sorry) LABOR were the party in power back when the whole Stolen Generation attempt at genocide occured. So who's the real baddy eh?

Thankgosh I'm old enough to vote. Labor had a hard enough time finding someone that could run their own party. How will they go at running a whole damn country...
Err...

Strong dollar = good for imports...
Weak dollar = good for exports...

Let's see. Australia deals mostly with exporting raw materials and commodities?

How is a strong dollar good then?

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
I just came in to say...latham is creaming howard's arse in this poll.... 242:120. yay.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
erm yeah... but nearly everyone who has voted on this poll are between teh ages of, say, 16 and 20. hardly a realistic outcome.

gem_max

HSC
Asquithian said:
1. aussie dollar is weak compared to when labor was in power...anyways dollar power is not important

2. Education is a concurrent power...state and federal...money is given by the federal government to the states on the federal goverments terms and conditions under sec 96 of the Australian constitution...the federal government is very responsible for spending on schools

3. Stolen generation occured during both liberal and labor governments of the past...

get your facts straight
1)actually its about the same yet for a while there it had dropped so low that the rural community (where i originate from) were suffering tremendously and therefore those from a similar persuasion, particularly farmers, will sway towards howard for bringing it back up again. A weak dollar increases exports which in turn increases the dollar value. Its a cycle which needs someone experienced to control. Labor in the past have not being able to maintain the balance, hence the tirade about KEATING.

2)Yes i realise the federal treasury operates in conjunction with the state to allocate educational costs yet i said 'at the end of the day'. What I was focusing on is that if Latham takes power he wont be giving too much attention to something his government only has a fraction of control over, therefore he shouldnt be making such claims.

3)Read the 'perspectives' section of the report. Concentrate on the words of Kim Beazley.

Finally i was merely exerting my right to have my own opinion. I did not abuse this right by attacking a previous member's post and have only chosen to quote now to maintain my own opinion with no disrespect to those who may not share the same view. Show some courtesy and consideration before quoting SIR under the givan circumstances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)