law at usyd/unsw post atar release (1 Viewer)

HSC
how likely is it that i would get into law at usyd w a 99.35 atar? Guarantee is 99.5 but wondering if any below that has ever been accepted.

same for unsw with a 74 LAT score?

also opnions on law at unsw vs usyd?

congrats to everyone for their atars aswell.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
WAIT do u need to do LAT For usyd
cus i got into unsw and i dont need lat so i didn't do it oops..
WTF DO I DO SOMEONE HELP ME

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
the unsw people today were braggin about their support group thing and past graduate people who are there to help u and saying its got the best netweork of students for law or sum shi idk

sheppy123

HSC
Which uni ? One uni gives you higher prestige, higher grad salaries and higher earnings potential for the rest of your working life. The other is UNSW. Most useful double degree combo is commerce/economics. Arts if you want to chill, Science has no synergy with law.
Agreed on the higher prestige part.

However just to clarify, are you saying that this prestige gives you more opportunities or an edge over others, thus you're able to earn roles at these top tier firms with much higher grad salaries? Or just simply the prestige means you earn higher salary over other grads from different universities, I'm not assuming that's what you meant though...

TrueAlpha

HSC
lowest selection rank, so ATAR + bonus points (no bonus points unless ur disadvantaged for law)
Actually USYD provides one bonus point for anyone that could provide document proof of being school captain or dux of their school. However, I believe this may have been earlier within the year so to original poster you may want to check if that’s still available and if you’re eligible!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)