Law Camp 2009 (1 Viewer)

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
So... tickets go on sale next Monday. Who's thinking of going??

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
im thinking no atm.
i dont like sport.
i dont really drink and im not really a party animal.
I don't really drink at all either but it'd probably be a great weekend to meet most of our cohort. And plus you're only a first year once in your lifetime :uhhuh:

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
I hated all camps since my duke of ed. camp, so no.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
nicchole r u also doing german 2510? please say yes

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Ach sorry guys!
i have to learn tocheck this thing more a la year 11/12 when i'd beg to be banned haha

Hmm yes tehazner i WAS in that law class but i had to change because i changed degrees (media/journo---->international studies)... where were you sitting in tuesdays lecture?! and WHY didn't you say anythng

and simonnnn yes i am now in german2510(intermediate right?)
jaaa das heisst dass wir zusammen sind ;)
wooo ich freu mich schon drauf... jetzt hab ich ein cumpel dabei

ok to the rest of you, see you on campus or alternatively at law camp.. weshould have some kind of signal to recognise each other! :)
lols I posted that on a Monday. Nevertheless perhaps we MAY be in the same class now that you've changed degrees. :)

I'm in the Monday 9-11am class in Law 275. I should have specified earlier, my bad. Law camp in 4 days, can't wait!!

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
Have you guys taken in the form with all the allergy info/medicare number etc, or do we just bring it on friday? I wasnt really paying attention when the guy explained it to me =S

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Have you guys taken in the form with all the allergy info/medicare number etc, or do we just bring it on friday? I wasnt really paying attention when the guy explained it to me =S
I've returned the form already. You should return it to them asap, otherwise you won't be allowed to go :(

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
hey
such a typical q coming from a girl out an all girls school
but are these cabins coed?
ican't decifer from the email
and don't want to look like a hoe emailing them, 'do
boys get to sleep in my room?'
:p
I'm in the same boat as you, I came from an all boys school. I assume they'll mixing us up with cabin placements. Oh btw, you can try and recognise me out of all the people going by looking at my right arm and seeing that I'll be wearing a blue wristband on my right arm (and also I have a "cool" looking birthmark on my right arm).

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
yepp, im definately coming!!!

Anyone planning on bringing alcohol with them too? like shots, etc.

laws1052, 9-11 at 276
well alcohols included in the price. although im not sure if that includes spirits, or just beer and wine. I think ill ask my friend who went on med camp last weekend and see what happened ther.

Last edited by a moderator:

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
Okay so I asked my friend, she said at med camp alcohol ran out quickly, but she took her own, and so did a bunch of other people even though they werent meant to. But I dunno if it will be the same at law camp... maybe at med camp they were trying to encourage responsible drinking or something.

Anyway, she advised me to take alcohol, so if you want to drink a lot, you probably should just in case

Last edited:

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Okay so I asked my friend, she said at med camp alcohol ran out quickly, but she took her own, and so did a bunch of other people even though they werent meant to. But I dunno if it will be the same at law camp... maybe at med camp they were trying to encourage responsible drinking or something.

Anyway, she advised me to take alcohol, so if you want to drink a lot, you probably should just in case
Knowing LawSoc and their generous tabs at functions, I think they'll be quite generous with their free alcohol. I've been hearing from friends that LawSoc pwns every other faculty in tabs at socials.

A

armota

my sleep pattern this week is soo bad..

ive been averaging 5 hour sleeps so far from monday, and it doesnt look like law camp coming up will help loll

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
ps tehazner
i'll find you.
see if you can spot me too
i've got pieces of purple/green string
n my wrist hahah ;)
but shit thing is you know my name!
i feel so ripped off ^^
wait, so you are nichole and you were in tuesdays lecture last week???
im pretty sure i was in your group

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
ps tehazner
i'll find you.
see if you can spot me too
i've got pieces of purple/green string
n my wrist hahah ;)
but shit thing is you know my name!
i feel so ripped off ^^
Yeah I'll be looking out for you as well, and hopefully if any other guys recognise me just tap me on the shoulder and say hi. I promise I won't bite ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)