Law Camp (1 Viewer)

Jack_11

HSC
Does anyone have any details on the camp???

jonjon

team-godspeed.com/forum
HSC
i wanna go.. filled up my registration alredy heheheheh
id love to meet the law gang but like soma imma wait until after enrollment to send it in ;)

Jack_11

HSC
Ok, I guess by the general concensus that no one is going...
As for me, even if I want to go, I think it's a little bit late now. Unless my registration form that I'm gonna post 2morrow morning can reach UTS by 5pm. Oh well, at least the all rounders aren't going :)

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
I didn't send my form in in time and couldn't have got out of work anyway, but yeh I will probs go to the faculty welcome on friday.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
come on people u should go . i am from the IT faculty and we had an IT camp, it was realy great. i came there not knowing anyone and got to know alot of people, great group activities, met 2nd year students and some teachers. and gambled alot lol. seriosuly it was so cool.

Ch00

HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:
was it good?
Yeah, I think it was quite successful. On the whole, everyone got on really well and got involved in the activities etc. Only downside was the poor numbers in attendance due mainly to a stuff up with informing first years that the camp was actually on... There were 60 students there, down from the usual ~110. But all in all I think it went very well.

SandunAAA

HSC
Thats right man. there were only 2 dorms for us guys & like 8 dorms for the girls. SO it was cool. The dance party was pretty sick, specially where was about 40 chicks and about 5 guys.

So how many other BOS people went to the Law camp??

azn_spirit

...messed up...
HSC
Dance party was short but sweet...seriously since when would people complain about noise problems about some camp place located in the forest away from everybody else, dance party was fun if it wasn't for that unexpected ending.

Yup camp was fun, us guys stayed up till like 4am on the 2nd day just talking and doing stuff like playing cards, camp is fun when they let you stay up hehe....and it was prb thanks to all the red bull they gave us, I drank about 4 cans that night, and for the other stuff it was alright, I didn't like too much of the group activities and there were fun moments like the auction and the beach olympics and I gotta say most of the guys that do law but didn't go have no idea what they missed out on :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)