Law/Engineering at UNSW (1 Viewer)

xhuuuuuu

HSC
Hi! I'm wondering if anyone has any advice on this course, I hope i am not the only one doing this. I should get in considering I got a score of 93 in the LAT and ATAR of 99.05.

Last edited:

Johnny Sins

HSC
idk but law and engineering are two completely different degrees that dont really go well together imo, plus the work load seems like its gonna be hell, granted take my opinion with a grain of salt

Jojofelyx

HSC
idk but law and engineering are two completely different degrees that dont really go well together imo, plus the work load seems like its gonna be hell, granted take my opinion with a grain of salt
Fym? You've literally worked as both Johnny, your opinion would be very much appreciated xx

xhuuuuuu

HSC
i like the idea of doing something difficult. also doing physics and law all day seems cool

xhuuuuuu

HSC
so if i do engineering (5 years) then law (7 years) then I sit gamsat hopefully i can do it. not joking btw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)