Law job opportunities (1 Viewer)

funstudy

HSC
Job opportunities better at UNSW, USYD, UTS OR MACQ? Honest opinions please! I know that employers consider grades as well as other stuff, but do they preference one uni over the other?

HSC
Well USYD is good for law and UNSW comes in second I think. But employers don't look a unis, they will focus more on your personality at the interview as well as your uni marks.

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
It depends so much on that one person, they may be from the boys club or not.

Just pick usyd/unsw if you can, the next best are uts & mq

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Go to ANU Law to fast-track your way into parliament and pass as many destructive laws as possible.
or, you can just own a fish and chip shop and be a racist little turd... any job blow can get into politics without a law degree...

OH GOD I'D REP THIS SO HARD BUT I'M ON MY PHONE AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO BUT I'M DYING :haha: :haha: :haha:
the OP's username tops it off as well... funstudy hahahahaha!!! sorry OP but I'm just a cynical little shit...

Last edited:

funstudy

HSC
IMO USYD/UNSW law graduates have a slightly better chance than UTS or MACQ law graduates

D.

Blurg!
HSC
N/A
I see a lot of successful UTS and UWS grads. I see a lot of unemployed USyd grads. You're better off going to the uni you think you'll do best at.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)