Law Revue (1 Viewer)

monique66

Hey guys,

Just a little message to tell you all that Law Revue starts this week (on Thursday the 31st) and runs until the end of next week. It's basically got nothing to do with law (except a few lawyer jokes where we make fun of ourselves) but it'll be a great night of comedy, singing, dancing and a little nudity. We're selling tickets this week from 12-2 near the old fountain, $12 for concessions and $10 if you have a club v.i.p card. Shows are on the 31st, 1st, 2nd, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th and it starts at 8pm in the lighthouse theatre. It'll be a great show (and I'm not just saying that because I'm in it!) so come along and watch! :D If you are too lazy to get tickets just pm me or something and we can work something out. Hope to see you all there!

/shameless plug :)

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
I personally think the videos are excellent (althought I am biased :p )

monique66

Haha, well i think they're excellent too. I look so retarded in the cast video, lol.

You should come along to one of the shows, I think Sandy and Ena might come on opening night. :)

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
i'm too busy >< i might come alone on the second last/last night after my assignments are handed in - kick back and relax hehe

OMG! this means i have met a BOSer! woo!

monique66

Haha, you've met me before too. I remember you showed me a video on your laptop, something I'm sure you posted on bos a while ago. Hehe, well def come, it'll be worth it :p

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
lol i'm so predictable - i am always remembered as 'that guy with the laptop/ipod/camera in his hand' hahahaha how sad/geeky

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Ahh law revue time again...they've been pretty good the last few years i've been. I'm actually never at uni 12-2 to buy the tickets...do you reckon I'd be taking a risk if I turned up at 8pm on the Tuesday (I'm guessing the quieter of the days) and buy at the door?

damnation said:
Hey guys,

Just a little message to tell you all that Law Revue starts this week (on Thursday the 31st) and runs until the end of next week. It's basically got nothing to do with law (except a few lawyer jokes where we make fun of ourselves) but it'll be a great night of comedy, singing, dancing and a little nudity. We're selling tickets this week from 12-2 near the old fountain, $12 for concessions and $10 if you have a club v.i.p card. Shows are on the 31st, 1st, 2nd, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th and it starts at 8pm in the lighthouse theatre. It'll be a great show (and I'm not just saying that because I'm in it!) so come along and watch! :D If you are too lazy to get tickets just pm me or something and we can work something out. Hope to see you all there!

/shameless plug :)

Ooh, which one are you in that law revue pic?!

monique66

Oh no, there will most likely be tickets still available on Tuesday night. Maybe rock up a bit early to make sure though? It usually gets more full towards the end when people hear about the show. I think on closing night last year they had to send away about 50 people because everyone just couldn't fit!

(And yes, I am in that picture...but you'll have to guess who I am...) :p

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
Here is another hint - I am not in the picture (cause I was the one taking it lol)

Ktulu-Spiral

HSC
N/A
lcf said:
Here is another hint - I am not in the picture (cause I was the one taking it lol)
There's no hot chicks in that photo. Where is the motivation to buy a ticket if I don't get to see some nicely tanned C-cup boobies?

Plus there's that annoying chick that always wears pink shit. Attention seeker. I bet she lives in Newtown. Damn liberalists.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
Ktulu-Spiral said:
Where is the motivation to buy a ticket if I don't get to see some nicely tanned C-cup boobies?
Sorry, from memory there are no American exchange students

Ktulu-Spiral

HSC
N/A
lcf said:
Sorry, from memory there are no American exchange students
Any Swedish babes? You know, you just can't have a real stage show without blonde pigtails.

*hopeful*

HSC
Ktulu-Spiral said:
There's no hot chicks in that photo. Where is the motivation to buy a ticket if I don't get to see some nicely tanned C-cup boobies?

Plus there's that annoying chick that always wears pink shit. Attention seeker. I bet she lives in Newtown. Damn liberalists.

hahaha i was wondering wether it was her, lol so true about the newtown freakshow thing...

i was reading the ad about the wet dream/john howard thing on the back of a toilet door.... wtf :eek:

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
damnation said:
(And yes, I am in that picture...but you'll have to guess who I am...) :p
Hehe, well after ruling out the females I already know in that pic, I've narrowed it down signficantly...but I won't take a punt just yet. :p

Last edited:

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Law revue was sexcellent, there is some nudity (of both sexes I think, so don't worry straight men/lesbians...though my attention was on the hawt naked guy:eek:), some amusing skit songs and lots of randomness.

lcf said:
I personally think the videos are excellent (althought I am biased :p )
The videos were really cool - though one was a bit...scary, lol, but kudos to you. I guess that makes you the Iain guy on the video then?

Ktulu-Spiral said:
There's no hot chicks in that photo.
the Moan is plenty hot.

Ktulu-Spiral

HSC
N/A
damnation said:
Of course I am :D

And there are plenty of girls in that picture with C+ boobies :eek:

I choose to interpret this as an invitation to touch your boobies. That is all. Thankyou.

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
damnation said:
Of course I am :D
And there are plenty of girls in that picture with C+ boobies :eek:
Ktulu-Spiral said:
I choose to interpret this as an invitation to touch your boobies. That is all. Thankyou.
Actually it's more an invitiation to touch hers, AND everyone else's with a C+ rack... nice.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
kami said:
The videos were really cool - though one was a bit...scary, lol, but kudos to you. I guess that makes you the Iain guy on the video then?
It sure does - I look awful - mind you i had been out there in the heat for about an hour by then and not feeling so great (very sleepy) - what video scared u?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
lcf said:
It sure does - I look awful - mind you i had been out there in the heat for about an hour by then and not feeling so great (very sleepy) - what video scared u?
The clip that had the very ugly man that looks like a very ugly woman that might just be an ugly woman that looks like an exceptionally ugly man :)confused: ), and the hairy men and piercings peoples and the guy with a snake coming through his mouth and out his nose:eek:

Heh. How can you have looked awful when you obscured a fair bit of your face with a camera?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)