Law textbooks (3 Viewers)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
I stopped buying lawbooks after my first year. The 2 hour reserve section in the library is there for a reason! All university law libraries would have the required reading for all law courses on one hour or two hour loan along with most of the recommended reading, so I find that as well as being cheaper using the library is much more convenient since everything is in the same place. I also hate using old edition second hand textbooks because the page references in your course guide never match up with the pages in the book.

Last edited:
L

LaraB

neo o said:
I stopped buying lawbooks after my first year. The 2 hour reserve section in the library is there for a reason! All university law libraries would have the required reading for all law courses on one hour or two hour loan along with most of the recommended reading, so I find that as well as being cheaper using the library is much more convenient since everything is in the same place. I also hate using old edition second hand textbooks because the page references in your course guide never match up with the pages in the book.

lol it probably helps if you're not at a uni where people thinks it's acceptable to rip chapters out of books or steal loose leaf sections since they're in reserve... hell, not even if they're in reserve, just because they know they will be in high demand...

Or there's the ones where people hide them in different places around the library... sort of clever i guess but annoying :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)