• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Law Tutors? (1 Viewer)

memo15

HSC
Hey!
Lol not sure if this is a silly question .. Its my first year law and I'm finding it a bit hard to adjust to university since its quite different to school. I need some help with essay structuring and small things here and there and I was wondering if there was anyone who could help? So basically a law tutor?

Thanks

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I can see enoilgam reading this thread, so if he is interested i'm going to vouch for him before he even posts! He is studying Comm/Law down the road at UNDA and has plenty of tutoring experience. It seems like you don't need UTS-specific help so opening your options might be a good idea.

memo15

HSC
I really dont mind if they dont go to UTS, its just skill based things Thanks Heaps !

enoilgam

HSC
I can see enoilgam reading this thread, so if he is interested i'm going to vouch for him before he even posts! He is studying Comm/Law down the road at UNDA and has plenty of tutoring experience. It seems like you don't need UTS-specific help so opening your options might be a good idea.
I dont do Law anymore, I took an early retirement (i.e. I dropped out). But I have done a couple first and second year law units, so if you want send me a PM and I might be able to give you some quick help with what you need.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I dont do Law anymore, I took an early retirement (i.e. I dropped out). But I have done a couple first and second year law units, so if you want send me a PM and I might be able to give you some quick help with what you need.
Ahh ok, didn't know that. Last time you mentioned it i thought you were just considering it.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Treat it opposite to a HSC-esque essay and you'll be sweet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)