law204 textbooks (1 Viewer)

tinfoilhat

HSC
do we need both Principles of Australian Contract Law and the Cases and Material? Or can you get away with just Principles?

miss-smexy

HSC
It is possible to get away with just the Principles book, but if you want to reference more cases when you get your assignments you'll need the case book (you could probably also easily get this at the library because it's not very popular since everyone usually already has a copy of it).

If you need to choose, it would be better to buy different contract books (principles) by different publishers because sometimes the other books give better/more succinct explanations than the prescribed one, and also list different cases.

Last edited:

tinfoilhat

HSC
thanks! Coop is selling them bundled together so looks like I don't really have a choice either way

mrbsting

HSC
If you're aiming for a solid pass, credit or distinction in this subject (to date I don't know anyone personally that managed a HD) get the casebook.

apapas1

HSC
N/A
do you know if there is any 'groups' out there of Law204 macquarie distance education students? All I have received so far is the first lecture, no other info, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)