Lazy Shits!! (1 Viewer)

dediho

HSC
seriously people. help each other out if sum1 needs help. dun look at their post n ignore it. the BOS forum aint 4 that. its 4 evry1 to help each otha out. if no1 helps n e one. we all will be screwed. so get off ur lazy arses and help!! how can one thread have like approx. 100 views but only 7 replies. go figure. follow wat the bible says. "do unto others what u would like done to u"
l8rs

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
CFAS isn't a popular forum here and not many people browse it. However, as soon as I noticed someone has posted in here, I always try and help. You're doing the same elective as I did last year (Parenting and Caring), so if you get stuck, PM me.

baka

***el, idiot.
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
Was that the most constructive comment you could think of?
..so what? wdf ur problem? its not like im ignoring this thread and yeah ok, i agree with dediho dyu ..what? want me to type out an essay worth of shit ?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by baka
..so what? wdf ur problem? its not like im ignoring this thread and yeah ok, i agree with dediho dyu ..what? want me to type out an essay worth of shit ?
No need to bite my head off. You spammed, I told you, next time try and expand a bit more.

tomtom

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Stechawhisky
ok ppl its ooooookkkkkkkkkk!!!!
who here is doing gay and lesbian, aged or chronically ill???
if so could you suggest some points i can talk about in an exam essay?
hey firstly were did u get ur info from it isnt hard to just go through and make ur key points then from that comes the questions. but hey i am findin it hard to get info and nobody is helpin hardly not that they have to but it would be greatly appriciated... any way the first comment was a good one. i am new here and i dunno i am tryin to help people...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)