Leading Edge? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
can anyone tell me if it's worth going to these? im mildly interested but need convincing. can anybody share some knowledge with me? perhaps rukawasan? (this convincing better be good)

AGB

HSC
i didnt go to them, but from what i can gather the topic ones are not that good, but the exam strategy and the one before the hsc are pretty good

im sure ruka will have something to say about this : p :p

btw, i thought that u detested anyone who 'bought' their was through their hsc?? seems a bit hypocritical dont u think?? *wink wink* :p

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
ooooooooooo... finally i can legitimately advertise wihtout AGB smacking me with his mod stick...

look ppls... i said this b4 but im gona say it again... LEADING EDGE EDUCATION rocks...
im not just talking bt the wkshops here... but everything... well... not everything... but most are pretty good...
u'll realise b4 the end of hsc that their text book is by far the best... their question/answer series'll prepare u for short answers.. their exam style question book is prepares u for almost every possible exam question... under topics... their updates save u the trouble of reading papers n watching the news with up to date statistics and issues... eg.if u watch the news... u mite have a vague idea wots going on... if u read the updates... they tell u exactly wot the issue is and how this relates to the syllabus and wot type of questions may appear that may incorporate this issue... finally their exam strat wkshop is a godsend... i went frm 15/20 to 20/20 from one assessment to next in my essay... and after i went to the exam strat wkshop i did not have an essay that scored less than 19... its beaaaaaaaautiful....
also go to the wkshop just b4 hsc cos last yr they guessed 60% of the questions...

that said... i think the topic wkshops are pretty shitty tho...

so in conclusion... three words for u all...
LEADING EDGE EDUCATION...

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
ive alrady been paid by commission... its included in my hsc mark... :D

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
i didn't go to leading edge...i got a higher mark...how do u explain that?

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
ur smarter... seriously for less gifted like me... LEADING EDGE is the way to go...

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by AGB

im sure ruka will have something to say about this : p :p

btw, i thought that u detested anyone who 'bought' their was through their hsc?? seems a bit hypocritical dont u think?? *wink wink* :p
yeah AGB this whole damn thread was a hoax to listen to ruka blow sn\moke up his own ass. everyone posted so seriously. feel free to mod out this one anytime. hahhaha leading edge...ill cya there...NOT :D

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
Originally posted by skypryn
yeah AGB this whole damn thread was a hoax to listen to ruka blow sn\moke up his own ass. everyone posted so seriously. feel free to mod out this one anytime. hahhaha leading edge...ill cya there...NOT :D
fuckin' hell... i seriously dont get u ppl... im trying to help u here... look... u asked wot i thought of leadingedge... i told u...

if u dont blieve me... then dont fuckin' go...

AGB

HSC
ok...pointless thread......ruka got his leading edge wrap in......and skypryn doesnt even care.....

*whacks with mod stick* :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)