Leaked DA Role (1 Viewer)

O01x

HSC
I'm happy to bet 100 bucks that if your name isnt there, it wont magically be there tomorrow, and if it is, it will remain there tomorrow. (Obviously if your last name wasn't properly uploaded, like last name L's).

Actually nah, make it 500 bucks.

Imma just encourage you to maybe have a box of tissues by your side when you open the results. Reality gone be a proper kick in the nuts.
oof so harsh

Jojofelyx

HSC
They may have gotten aligned 90+ in the examination
Just explain to me why they would chose 2021 to be the first year, out of the last about 40 years, to randomly put out only external examination marks as the honours list?

ahmed.f

HSC
Just explain to me why they would chose 2022 to be the first year, out of the last about 40 years, to randomly put out only external examination marks as the honours list?
It may have been an error with their computers/system that only displayed the external examination mark as a Band 6

Jojofelyx

HSC
Hey guys just confirming, the Honour Roll that was published is solely based off External marks only right ???

PCNQQn2

HSC
N/A
Hey guys just confirming, the Honour Roll that was published is solely based off External marks only right ???
No, the Distinguished Achiever List is based on Bands (Band 6 and E4), and Bands come from HSC marks - which is the average of the exam mark and assessment mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)