Learner Drivers and the Log Book (1 Viewer)

simmowrites

HSC
Apologies in advance if a thread similar to this has already been made.
I'm trying to avoid spending hours on hold to the RTA, so if someone could answer this question I would be greatful :)

So I have done 132hrs of driving on my L's, but the back page of my log book (page 83 - the declaration) got torn off and I have lost it, am I able to get this replaced or something? I know it seems like a dumb question, but I think the RTA is pretty strict with the paperwork and stuff and I know if you lose the log book itself, you have to start it again.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
the greedy obese lards at rta will ask you to pay a replacement one at almost $20.
so eventually fuck that.
i didnt have to do that even in the special forces, not even the marines did either.

bring your drivers lisense witch was probably was forged by habib anyway

simmowrites

HSC
the greedy obese lards at rta will ask you to pay a replacement one at almost $20.
so eventually fuck that.
i didnt have to do that even in the special forces, not even the marines did either.

bring your drivers lisense witch was probably was forged by habib anyway
thanks for the info, Uncle. Paying 20 bucks is slightly better than having to start the book again, which is what I was most concerned with, but still, 20 BUCKS! thats just fucking greedy for a piece of paper!

Uncle

Banned
HSC
if you just lost the declaration, just get your supervisors to copy what they recorded on the previous logbook into the new one the parasites at rta charge you about 20 dollars for.

if i was in the marines i would fucking deck or run the rta cunts over when they see me driving old trucks.
machine training is better than what the fuckers offer at rta.

kokodamonkey

HSC
Unfortunately you have to do the whole thing over. because you have to fill in the book as you go.. and this would be considered cheating..

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Unfortunately you have to do the whole thing over. because you have to fill in the book as you go.. and this would be considered cheating..
Incorrect. They only lost the declaration, not the log of hours themselves.

astroe

HSC
I got a free second book though, since I finished my first.
They only looked at the declaration on one of the books so yeah.

You probably did the same amount as I did, aren't you on your second book by now? LOL.

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
thanks for the info, Uncle. Paying 20 bucks is slightly better than having to start the book again, which is what I was most concerned with, but still, 20 BUCKS! thats just fucking greedy for a piece of paper!
if you lose your log book you do Not have to start again, if you are smart and did what i did you can write it down somewhere else (in my case on my computer) and when you replace the log book put them back in. This i what i did when i lost mine and the lady at the RTA said that is fine if the driver signs the book saying that you did it.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
or you can just make it all up completely and pass the test cos you're not a complete fuck up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)