Learning New Languages (1 Viewer)

luv2luvurmama

HSC
HAI,
I've been trying to arabic and hebrew for a long time. My arabic is ok, but ive only started trying to learn hebrew for a couple of days. Im trying to learn online. I've been using millingua hebrew for beginers, but it only has a couple free parts, the rest u have to pay, (How jew of them lols). Anyone know best way to learn them? Or have a website that isnt jew, and has alot of free resources. I didnt do either in high school, had too much of a workload. I know alot of arabic words, but cant really right or read lol. My hebrew is ok, i know alphabet, and can spell words, know an ok sized vocab too. starting to learn those weird ass dots now.

Anyway, anyone know best way to learn? Website resources plz?

Last edited:

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
free. just download. and you can get as many languages you want - i think

i have about 6 there.

apee705

HSC
N/A
livemocha is also a useful web site that helps you to learn a new language. People from all over the globe use it to learn a number of languages.

Flying_Vagina

Banned
HSC
Yeah i used Byki, its good for travelling there, tells you to say hello, how are you, good bye, how do i get to the airport? etc etc.

Anyway, i know the hebrew alphabet now, i can read too, but very slowly lol, but i can actually read. i have a small vocabulary though. So whats the next step to improve my hebrew anyone know? Just improving vocab?

Ill try the one above,

Flying_Vagina

Banned
HSC
Why the fuck would i read that shit?
I use the torah for toilet paper you little fuck. I just want to learn to language, not the shit house religion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)