Least Favourite Modules (1 Viewer)

Jezzakar

HSC
So which module are you guys least looking forward to/most nervous about? For me its Module B- Gwen Harwood. I know everything I have to know just when it comes to writing it in an essay I freak out and dont have a clue where to start. What's the one that really bugs you?

SkimDawg

Feeling Good
HSC
Jezzakar said:
So which module are you guys least looking forward to/most nervous about? For me its Module B- Gwen Harwood. I know everything I have to know just when it comes to writing it in an essay I freak out and dont have a clue where to start. What's the one that really bugs you?
Thats my worst. Gwen Harwood is the gayness.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Module A - Hamlet & RAGAD

Only because I know it the least. The plays themselves are pretty decent. Especially RAGAD.

tj08

HSC
Powerplay! Gosh how i hate powerplay!

Heh double good luck to everyone for their most hated topics! we're all probably going to need it...well at least i will! But if you don't need extra luck then please give it to me :)

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
mod c: telling truth: frontline

although i didn't do toooo bad in it for trials, it is just shit
i've done no practice essays
and
it's just shithouse

friction

HSC
Definitely Module A: In The Wild with The Golden Age and Throwim Way Leg.

L i L O

HSC
Module B: Speeches

Aarghhh!
All the English teachers hate it as well - the only reason we have to do it is because our Vice Principal wrote the unit and therefore everyone thinks it would be disrespectful not to study it :(

Kings407

HSC
Definately Module B:Gwen Harwood. It is the most pointless module. Who cares if there are numerous readings of her poems?? You are just making up crap which probably explains why I am no good at it. Hang on all english is making bull@#&% up.

EmmaCEgan

HSC
probably either B or C. I don't like speeches all that much and I am screwed for poetry :) oh well, I figured if I passed my trials alright I should pass these exams ok :D ha ha.

I-Love-Jesus

HSC
Has to be Module C - Powerplay. I found 1984 almost insufferable, and the fact that we have to write about 2 related texts as well just puts the icing on the cake.
I used to not like Module B - Speeches, but then I just decided to do the texts everyone else does and hope they don't specify, and that's been much nicer. =]
Strangely enough, I seem to be having trouble writing about Transformations, even though I like the texts! =/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)