Least Interesting Course offered by BOS (1 Viewer)

cs01001

HSC
Yeah, its comming out on 31/8 this year. I have a feeling that someone important will die. I gotta watch some of the end episodes to refresh memory :p

bento

HSC
I found Chemistry the most boring subject ever so I dropped it after six weeks in year 11, though how boring it was may have to do with the teacher we had. Then Biology was the most boring subject so I dropped that at the end of year 11...Physics is alright though (except motors and generators!! I hate them!!)

Maths sucks too but my teacher is terrible. I didn't think it would be hard to teach a class of only 5 students, but he managed to suck anyway.

Sorry about ranting. I think how interesting a course is relies heavily on the effort the teacher puts in, not necessarily the content of the subject. For instance most of our school loves english just because we have a good staff for that faculty. Besides by the end of the HSC, nothing is interesting anymore, its just something that has to be done.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
How many units did you do in Year 12?

bento

HSC
I started with 14 in year 11. Now I'm down to 11, I dropped bio and chem in year 11 and extension maths halfway through year 12, but also picked up other extensions, 4U english and 3U history.

qmaz

HSC
NERD ALERT!

ALL NERDS CLEAR THE LAUNCHPAD!

WEEEEOOOOOOWEEEEEOOOOOO

(NERDY VOICE) "come on guys we'd better get moving"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)