Leave an exam early? (1 Viewer)

Walking out on an exam early?

• Total voters

L i L O

HSC
I'm leaving IPT early if I get reeeeeally bored.
It's a 3 hour exam that can be done in an hour. I feel asleep for the last 45 min of my IPT trial and got like, >90%. And what.

Stang

HSC
i will be leaving early in business on thursday going to be hell

HSC
I do not understand why you would you have worked all year for this day.. you might as well try and get all the marks you can
you might think that you have checked it but i know with IPT i checked mine three times and it was the third time i picked up on a mistake

mattchis

HSC
Heh for the 3 hour exams its gonna be hard to sit in there if i get it done and re read it and edit heaps... (like usual..)

HSC
mattchis said:
Heh for the 3 hour exams its gonna be hard to sit in there if i get it done and re read it and edit heaps... (like usual..)
yeah but you did it in your trial anyway... 3 hours really is not that hard

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
I could never bring myself to leave an exam early... Well, I did leave SC comp skills about an hour early, but then again, who wouldn't?

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
i always work right through to the end anyway so i wouldnt evn have time to leave early

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
i think our school's said we can't leave early...
doubt i would anyway, with the possible exception of general maths

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
i did leave that computing test early though... pretty much just walked out after about 25 minutes

tryin2study

HSC
im leaving maths ext 1 early coss i noe its not gonna count anyway.. wont bother studying 4 it cos i got ipt the day after

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
u sure u can do that though???

depends on ure supervisors i guess, cause some dude tried to leave earlyin my trials, and he couldnt.. Sat down for 2 and half hours (Y)

tryin2study

HSC
yea u can leave 1 hr after the exam starts until the last 15 mins of the exam

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
haha oh the computing test. two of my friends raced each other just to see who could finish first and both got 90+ pretty sure.
and i doubt i could bring myself to leave early. i know i would get out and be like 'crap shouldve written that!' id rather think 'crap shouldve written that!' after the 2/3 hours when i know there's no way i could have had more time.

Taters

HSC
We have been told at our school that once you enter you can't leave and our supervisors won't let you leave either.

As the other guy said, it'd depend on your supervisors and school policy.

evry1getscrewed

HSC
i'm fairly certain the school can't stop you leaving. if the board of studies says you can leave early, then it doesn't matter what your school policy is, the supervisors will let you go.

but how could you possibly leave exams like english early? you only have 2 hours (40 minutes for each section). if you are satisfied with what you've written in under that time, you're either mensa with fantastic writing, or you're a douche who will probably get a low uai anyway.

your choice really

henry08

HSC
N/A
evry1getscrewed said:
i'm fairly certain the school can't stop you leaving. if the board of studies says you can leave early, then it doesn't matter what your school policy is, the supervisors will let you go.

but how could you possibly leave exams like english early? you only have 2 hours (40 minutes for each section). if you are satisfied with what you've written in under that time, you're either mensa with fantastic writing, or you're a douche who will probably get a low uai anyway.

your choice really
i agree.

xJennax

HSC
At our school we've always been allowed to leave (we follow the BOS policy of no leaving until an hour and up til 15 mins before it finishes). People often leave early. However, we've never been allowed to leave to go to the toilet, so if you need to go you have to leave for good lol.

DaveYoung

Awesome
HSC
evry1getscrewed said:
you're a douche who will probably get a low uai anyway
I wouldn't leave an exam early but you make it like a low uai is the end of the world. It's just a number to get more education, and that education != success.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)