Leaving Exams Early (1 Viewer)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
I thought school policy went down the shitter for HSC exams, replaced by BoS policy. We're allowed to leave any time after an hour and before the final 15 minutes. However, for internal exams we were never allowed to leave. We weren't even allowed toilet breaks for internals!

roadcone

HSC
nah normal school rules apply in the exam.

we aren't allowed to leave either. and i also would have liked to have done so in re today

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Dumsum said:
I thought school policy went down the shitter for HSC exams, replaced by BoS policy. We're allowed to leave any time after an hour and before the final 15 minutes. However, for internal exams we were never allowed to leave. We weren't even allowed toilet breaks for internals!
you are still in the school, so they can still apply rules.

rhapsody11

HSC
N/A
Leaving early is just a result of poor time management. Plan well, and then leave on time.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Bos rules state that you can leave after an hour; but not 15 minutes before the end.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
We are
after the first hour
not in the last 15 minutes

sor was funny
as soon as the hour came, heaps of ppl left
but they only had 15 mins to leave as it was a 1.5 hour exam:p

frog3

People are allowed to leave after an hour at my school. Two of my friends do it all the time as they have completely given up. Infact a BOS offical talked to one of them today before he left asking him "why are you wasting your life?". He used the excuse "I get tired all the time and cant study or stay awake for exams, Im seeing a doctor about it...". It was classic.

Last edited by a moderator:

arooshika...

HSC
Dumsum said:
same with our school but we can take internal toilet breaks

7th Sign

HSC
my school encourages people to leave early as their are heaps of trouble makers who like make fart nosies and shit when they are just stiiting their...stupid noises start and what not, people moving tables,phones going off lols! after one hour heaps of people leave, In both english exams all the lebos just get up and leave when im full crazy writing half way through lol....
I dont know why people like this still are at school? Their just wasting their lives when they could be out doing some else....

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
sor1 was the biggest waste of time especially for people like me who are forced to do it and it doesnt even count...& your teacher doesnt even teach. our class likes to see who's bullshit gets marked the best :D
would of loved to of left that exam today but we have to stay the full length of the exams, which i'd prefer anyway. makes me check over and add extra in.

but in year 11 our half yearly IPT. 2hour exam. EVERYONE finished in an hour and they made us all sit there for the other hour and even gave us paper to draw on. wtf? soooo gay.

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
we had to stay for the whole exam for trials, we follow the board rules...u cna leave after the first hour, not in the last half hour, although they didnt stick to that in my legal exam today

penciltron

HSC
yeah but its kind of weird how ppl leave early then come back 15 mins later as they forgot to hand in their answer sheets and left without them? hmm strange...memory these days, haha :p:D
yeah...

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
BOS Regulations.

You must not:
(c) leave the examination room (except in an emergency) until one hour after
the start of the examination. If you have to leave and want to return and
resume the examination, you must be supervised while you are absent from
the examination room;
(d) leave the examination room during the last 15 minutes of the examination.
If you have completed the examination you must remain seated and quiet.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Its our school policy that no1 is allowed to leave the exam early- even after an hour. Our principal literally stands around outside the exam rooms to make sure no1 leaves. Even the BOS people remind us about it when the read the rules before every exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)