• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

"Lebo Thugs" Youtube Video (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexie85

HSC
im not defending anyone, im not defending anyones actions like i already said my post was only aimed at aryan and should not be taken seriously

Armenikum

HSC
Indian Princess said:
Oh me racist, who is more racist than someone who said it is OK to discriminate Turks in Germany because they held protest against calling killings of Armenian by turks by the french government a genocide.

If you are portesting against discrimination go ahead, however, your hypocrisy is already seen by saying it Turks asked to be discriminated in Germany. At the same time opposing the supposed discrimination of Lebs by australian press. You cannot condone discrimination at one place and oppose it in another place. Of course as a hypocrite, you can. Go back and delete your sentence before you embarrass yourself more.

Apparently you are Armenian, and I know how much Armenian hate turks, and you said it is OK to discriminate them saying they ask for it. Very similar to those leb thugs saying of "Aussie chicks ask to be raped".

The video at the centre of the controversy is already deleted by youtube as well as by its own poster. However I have proof from the news website Who is uninformed? One who tries to avoid the truth or one who read and tells the whole truth? :rofl:

Pot calling kettle black.

At least they had Female Prime Minister in India besides I left india to get a better life in Australia, and I love the aussie way of life. I did not bring all the strings, and dirts with me here. I did not support gang rapist, I did not call ausie chicks sluts like you leb does. I did not call for Indians to attack australians. :rofl: And Indian men did not gang rape aussie girls like you lebs did.

Exactly all punishments are given out in a hope that it will deter others from doing it. Why did you complain sick rapist sentenced for 55 years? Are n't you happy that he is locked away for good and you are safer? Why blame the judge for being racist towards your community? Yes I am talking to your nameless coward friend.

And arab obsession with Israel and Aryan continues :D
What I said:

By the way, your talk of Turks being a minority in Germany? They brought it on themselves, what with Denial-of-Genocide marches etc
What you stated I said:

someone who said it is OK to discriminate Turks in Germany because they held protest against calling killings of Armenian by turks by the french government a genocide.
I hope you - and others - can see how YOU twist words around. For your *uninformed* information Turkish people as a WHOLE deny the genocide and support Anti-Genocide behaviour. If they are persecuted for that in Germany, they deserve to be. It is marching against the basic human rights of a person. Again, Armenians don't hate Turksih people, they HATE and PROTEST against their denial of the Armenian Genocide - as opposed to your HATE of people frm a certain race. And I won't have you drag in the genocide into your already muddled up, flawed and weak argument.

The Lebanese people as a WHOLE do not promote rape, do not drive hotted up cars, do not make hate videos. Therefore, by HUMAN LOGIC they do not deserve to be persecuted for a small minority in the Lebanese community.

Pot calling kettle black.
You are implying that I sunk to your level and furthermore, was racist. Show me where please.

like you lebs did.
Again, vile and disgusting racism. It is quite amusing how you manage to muster up the courage to say these things when there is only a computer screen infront of you. Pure Cowardice.

Now unlike a 5 year old child who will not admit defeat, admit it. Your argument is of no substance anymore, and you have resorted to Racism. Unlike you, I will provide proof.

like you lebs did.
I know in your community women are considered nothing more than sex slave but not in australia
You just show how hypocrites you people are.
You know WHY your argument is flawed? Because you yourself state that you saw TWO guys rapping about Aussies deserving rape. TWO out of a possible how many MILLION?

Why, I think you may just have had an epiphany. Now go consume yourself in your ignorancy. It seems to have worked thus far. I may just have to report you for your racism.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
I say this too many times but:

Owned.
Smashed.
Creamed.
Lol
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)