Lecture full (1 Viewer)

bobsgang

HSC
The chem lecture I wanna enrol in is full (there's only one). Does this mean that I'll have to wait until next semester?

I intend on majoring in biochem or biotech - will it matter if I haven't taken chem during my first semester?

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
The chem lecture I wanna enrol in is full (there's only one). Does this mean that I'll have to wait until next semester?

I intend on majoring in biochem or biotech - will it matter if I haven't taken chem during my first semester?
Consult the office of School of Chemistry to have them manually enrol you.

rlmck

HSC

What university are you going to/ are attending?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I thought there would be more than 1 stream of chem lectures for first year chem. Have you checked the other streams?

If not, it doesn't matter, you need to enrol through the school office, or enrol in another stream and attend lectures from the stream you want - they don't check.

lou071

HSC
N/A

what uni do you go to?

Tim035

HSC
If it's a lecture, just go to it... Especially 1st year chem, I remeber their being 1 time slot that like 10 ppl rocked up to and the other 200+ ppl tried to cram into the other time slot, fun stuff :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)