Lecture on Conflicting Perspectives (Julius Caesar) (1 Viewer)

roy23

HSC
N/A
Since being contacted by Parramatta Library, I have provided two lectures; one on Belonging, followed by a lecture on Blade Runner and Frankenstein. Due to largely positive reviews, it has been decided that a third lecture will be offered. This lecture will aim to cover Module C, Conflicting Perspectives (Julius Caesar)

Over the course of the 1.5 hour lecture, I plan to =>

-help you understand the purpose of examining conflicting perspectives

-help you forge a detailed analysis of important personalities/events/situations that should help better your essay

-go over a couple of past HSC questions and hopefully shed light on how you must go about relating your essay to the question

If you find that you may need help in one or more of the aforementioned areas, do feel free to attend this seminar.

The lecture will take place on the 11th of July from 2.30 pm to 4 pm. (Email me at a.roy.93@hotmail.com if you have any questions regarding the lecture.)

Parramatta Library will charge all attendees a 10 dollar fee. For any questions regarding the room that the lecture will be held in/why this fee exists/booking etc. please contact the library on 98065159. All attendees must call Parramatta Library and book a seat because spots are limited.

They also asked me to ask you to like their page on Facebook, so if you're bothered you may choose to do so :)

Last edited:

roy23

HSC
N/A
and you brutus
loll

ps: since i got a fair few emails requesting to reserve a seat, I you guys may have missed this bit, 'All attendees must call Parramatta Library to book a seat because spots are limited.'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)