Lectures (1 Viewer)

Bob.

HSC
Hey i just got my timetable and i have a sociology lecture at 9am, there is also a sociology lecture at 2pm. I have nothing on at 2pm but it wont let me change my timetable on the site so i can goto that lecture. can i just turn up to the one at 2pm without telling anyone because that would make things alot more easy for me?
thanks

Libbster

HSC
depends, i'm not sure if they mark a roll in sociology, if they don't, you can just turn up to the other one.

Bob.

HSC
thanks for that. i just dont understand why the timetable change thing wont let me officially change the lecture to the later time.

Libbster

HSC
yeah sometimes the timetable thing is just gay, last year it gave me a 3pm psyc lecture and i had a gap at 10 and it wouldn't change it, so i just turned up to the 10am one.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Can we get our timetables now?

Shaking Paper

HSC
This probably isn't the thread for it, but I have a major clash, and want to find out from a couple of my units if lectures are recorded. Should I contact the head of the departments or the lead lecturers for the units? (what if the lecturer isn't named on the online handbook?)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Bob. said:
Hey i just got my timetable and i have a sociology lecture at 9am, there is also a sociology lecture at 2pm. I have nothing on at 2pm but it wont let me change my timetable on the site so i can goto that lecture. can i just turn up to the one at 2pm without telling anyone because that would make things alot more easy for me?
thanks
hey thanks for posting this, i had the exact same conundrum. methink's i'll just rock up to the 2pm one lol...no way am i getting up at 6am to go to uni more than i have to.

Bob.

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
hey thanks for posting this, i had the exact same conundrum. methink's i'll just rock up to the 2pm one lol...no way am i getting up at 6am to go to uni more than i have to.

exactaly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)