legal essay trials (1 Viewer)

cornchips1

HSC
can someone post the crime, family and world order questions from a 2012 trial (cssa or independent) because our school writes its own papers and i want to get a feel for the other questions that were asked. thanks :D

cornchips1

HSC
I think that my papers were Independent... Could someone clarify that I'm allowed to post the questions up? Not sure if this breaches copyright :S
hmmm i'm not sure if you can post em... could you pm me the questions? i'll provide you with my schools paper's questions if you want.

rabbitohs123

HSC
N/A
hmmm i'm not sure if you can post em... could you pm me the questions? i'll provide you with my schools paper's questions if you want.
I don't know if I did the independent or CSSA or whatever, but i'll tell you the questions anyway. YOLO

What options?

rabbitohs123

HSC
N/A
Human Rights and Shelter and Family
HR
21 - Identify TWO formal statements of human rights 2 marks
22 - outline how human rights are incorporated into Australian domestic law 5 marks
23 - using an example, describe how the international community & australian respond to the enforcement of human rights

SHELTER
a - evaluate the effectiveness of the legal system in ensuring compliance with laws regarding the purchase and leasing of shelter
b - assess the effectiveness of law reform in protectnig the rights of those seeking shelter

FAMILY
a - evaluate the effectiveness of the legal system in ensuring compliance with laws regarding family relationships and the care and protection of children
b - assess the effectiveness of law reform in achieveing just outcomes for family members

Could you please send me yours?

cornchips1

HSC
I don't know if I did the independent or CSSA or whatever, but i'll tell you the questions anyway. YOLO

What options?
Hahaha sweet. um I did the world order option too, do you have a question for that? Yep sure i'll post mine for ya.

Crime:

Assess the effectiveness of the criminal trial process as a means of achieving justice.

Human rights:

1.Describe the contribution of the International Bill of Rights to the development of human rights.
2. Using TWO example outline how human rights have changed and developed over time.
3. With reference to a contemporary issue evaluate the effectiveness of legal and non-legal responses in protecting human rights.

Family:

a) Assess the role of the law in encouraging cooperation and resolving conflict in regard to family law
b) To what extent has law reform providing just outcomes for parents and children?

cornchips1

HSC
Sorry if your option isn't family but I don't have the questions for the others cause we do our trials a term earlier than everyone else cause ... actually i don't really know why.... so we only did one option in the trial....

Last edited:

rabbitohs123

HSC
N/A
Hahaha sweet. um I did the world order option too, do you have a question for that? Yep sure i'll post mine for ya.

Crime:

Assess the effectiveness of the criminal trial process as a means of achieving justice.

Human rights:

1.Describe the contribution of the International Bill of Rights to the development of human rights.
2. Using TWO example outline how human rights have changed and developed over time.
3. With reference to a contemporary issue evaluate the effectiveness of legal and non-legal responses in protecting human rights.

Family:

a) Assess the role of the law in encouraging cooperation and resolving conflict in regard to family law
b) To what extent has law reform providing just outcomes for parents and children?
a - Evaluate the effectiveness of the legal system in ensuring compliance with laws regarding regional and global situations that threaten peace and security
b - assess the effectiveness of law reform in promoting and maintaining world order

thanks you :)

rabbitohs123

HSC
N/A

Crime:

Human rights:

Family:

I do family :D

rabbitohs123

HSC
N/A
ok good haha, what was your crime question btw?
"Currently the courts are not concerned with achieving justice or the feelings of the victims"

With reference to the above statement, discuss the extent to which the law balances the rights of victims, offenders & society during the sentencing process

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)