Legal Major Assessment help please! (1 Viewer)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
That doesn't help. Be more specific.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Fantastic! I'll just go and insert my Environmental Law Honours Thesis right here then shall I? :rolleyes:

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
dont they have anything when they google it?
i mean its not that hard is it?

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I've just read two threads with the exact same pattern of posts!! talk about deja vu!!

1. someone askes for some vague information without any specifics

2. Ziff demands for them to be more specific!

3. Santaslayer translates the thoughts of the original poster :p

4. Ziff makes another comment

5. Nicole posts questions on why they just cant find the info themselves...lol

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
sarah, but its TRUE!! LOL
or maybe im on a bitching spree ahha

people need to stop relying on bosers and find stuff for themselves, how are they suppose to learn?

not a direct insult to sheehan

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC

Credit goes to Snapperhead :D

Im betting this image will be of use for a looong time :p

Edit: ARGH! IMG tag isnt working and Im not going to contradict myself by not searching for an answer by myself first!! I've searched all threads (not google in this case :p) for help on attaching a picture...still doesnt work! :mad:

Last edited:

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by Sarah168
I've just read two threads with the exact same pattern of posts!! talk about deja vu!!

1. someone askes for some vague information without any specifics

2. Ziff demands for them to be more specific!

3. Santaslayer translates the thoughts of the original poster :p

4. Ziff makes another comment

5. Nicole posts questions on why they just cant find the info themselves...lol
LoLz :rofl: That just made me crack up :p

Yea, the other one's in the Legal forums. :uhhuh:

LoLz@ sarah168's attachment of Bart. :p

Igor

HSC
N/A
yeah sure- lets all do someone elses shit. it's not like we don't all have assessments due or anything...

do you own damn homework

santaslayer

HSC
People, people. Relax. If you think this is bad, look at some of the questions people post on the Legal forum, they practically type the whole assingment question out and expect you to write one up for them, there's no introduction or any form of greeting, just the question posted. :p

This one asks us 'sups ppls' which indicates they are concerned for our well being to a certain degree. It then follows on to recognise our potential contribution by thanking us in advance, so some effort should be made people!!! :uhhuh: :p :uhhuh:

Kulazzi

HSC
if typed in google, like i had tried just then......then there's lots of info. I know what you mean santaslayer but like hel-lo, if you can't find on google then ask on here........:rolleyes:......no offence intended to anyone

Sheehan16

come on guys....don't have to get so mean.....i have tried google but its just not enough.....bos is here to help us and i thought i could get sum help.....u guys are jus nasty.....don't bother replying in any of my other threads......:(

Kulazzi

HSC
Don't mean to be so mean, but I've just searched on google as well (for your sake) and I have found heaps of info...........

Ziff

HSC
N/A
You also give absolutely no direct as to what you want from us. We're full of knowledge but if you ask something as broad as that we're not going to help because we don't have the next few days spare writing up your essay.

You could ask: "what are some of the international legal principals that can be applied to the disaster?"

"How does this relate to International Law and what conventions/covenants/agreements/treaties etc cover it?"

Any question AT ALL that gives us some direction in how to help you. That's all we ask.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Blehs we arent nasty, why dont you tell us the specific stuff you want and not just the core of the topic. Tell us the stuff you have as well and then we can start from there. look what you did, all you did was dump the question or statement upon us (not telling us the stuff you wanted). And you expect us to give you answers? please. There are places such as the libraries in which can also help you with your research, dont come here and accuse us for being mean.

cheers :)

santaslayer

HSC
Sheehan16 I'm actually a really nice guy!! :uhhuh: :p :uhhuh:

The problem with your question is that it is too broad. What information do you want specifically relating to the oil disaster? The reason as to why it happened or the damaging effects on the environment? The funny thing is that I don't even know what topic this is on and how it relates to Legal. :p (Global Environment?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)