Legal Studies All Nighter Thread (1 Viewer)

seilk5

HSC
N/A
Got my can of mother right here. Pulling two all nighters this week for my final two exams. One today... And the other tomorrow.

Jongnie

HSC
Got my can of mother right here. Pulling two all nighters this week for my final two exams. One today... And the other tomorrow.
haha nice nice, i'm learning my 2 big essays right now. should i include case studies into them, or just learn the content mm

Jongnie

HSC
bah wanting to die right now... damn legal studies why must u be so content heavy

Jongnie

HSC
sameeee :| is this your last exam?
LAST AND HARDEST EXAM lol atleast english paper 2 was bulllshitable with a few quotes legal is faurk so much .. i'm down to 1 topic left but like ... i've only studied certain shit for example if international crime questions comes up instead of adolescent/young offenders. My but will hurt so much hehe

HSC
LAST AND HARDEST EXAM lol atleast english paper 2 was bulllshitable with a few quotes legal is faurk so much .. i'm down to 1 topic left but like ... i've only studied certain shit for example if international crime questions comes up instead of adolescent/young offenders. My but will hurt so much hehe
WOOOOO! haha yeah i agree! and omg effing if international crime comes up instead of young offenders in the exam part of me will just die inside. 4h and 55 min to go... gl!

Jongnie

HSC
WOOOOO! haha yeah i agree! and omg effing if international crime comes up instead of young offenders in the exam part of me will just die inside. 4h and 55 min to go... gl!
If international crime comes up we'll come back to this same thread and QQ about it :D. I hope it doesn't like seriously it was there last year i believe ! so hope not !

EDIT :: GOOOOOD LUCK!!!

Gotei

HSC
Been studing since 9pm wednesday just got one more topic to cram lol i put my trust in God :) gonna have a coffee break now :)

Jongnie

HSC
been studying since tuesday LOLLL, faurkz i hope the caffein lasts cause if not ima faint in the exam just drop dead

HSC
i'm about to drop dead right now -_- which means I need moreee coffee... but all this caffeine is not going to go down to well...

Jongnie

HSC
I am one bloated mother faka, upngo + v's all night all morning long lol

hotmess

HSC
If it's on international crime, rip paper fake heart attack, apply for misadventure. fuck legal it's so mother fucken broad
love love lovee

similar for options if they are specific with the contemporary issues we can use

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)