legal studies assignment question (1 Viewer)

ellienicholas

HSC
i currently have an assignment question which deals with the situations in north africa with the uprising of the poeple due to poor leadership/government.

the questions is : " the 2011 military intervention in a number of norther african countries marks a new chapter in the pursuit of world order and human rights" Discuss this statement, deifning what is meant by world order and human rights, what has happened and is happening in norhter africa, how and by wh9om the " new chapter" has been initiated and how effective is this intervention likely to be in the long run in securing human right sin north africa.

I understand the situation but it doesnt matter how much i research, this so called "new chapter" is undefined, and everyone seems to have a different opinion of whats happening. If anything i believe we have taken a stepbackwards in using violence in order to gain human rights and world order. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on the new chapter or has any links to some pages that could give me some good information.

thanks, Ell

ellienicholas

HSC
basically isnt human the rights given to all human beings despite there race, sex, religion, social stauts and those rights are set out in the UDHR (united declarations of human rights)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)