Legal Studies-Help (1 Viewer)

babzbabii

HSC
hey!!!
does anyone do leagl studies that can help out i got a 3 hour exam and have no idea on wat to studie:bomb:.....if you can help let me know....

thnx babzbabii

babzbabii

HSC
uhhh thnx for ur notes n my exam isnt untill monday..... and uhhh my teacher hasnt been there to explain to us wat to study n stuff... not to mention i havent been at skewl for a bit buhh thnx anyways

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Pretty much your preliminary legal exam would contain the first 8 topics of the preliminary course and the 2 option topics that your school does for legal studies in year 11. Those notes up there cover the first 8 topics, but for your option topics in legal studies, they would most likely be the ones that will be covered through an essay or something like that, well that's what was in my preliminary legal exam last year anyway.

Basically, just find out what your option topics are, then review the first 8 topics as outlined in the syllabus and then look into your two option topics and study them in depth, because they will usually be the ones that are covered in the exam in essay format.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)