Legal Studies predictions/thoughts (1 Viewer)

band6yesplease

HSC
oh yes yeah i was gonna do police force in strip searches but didn't know how to tie it to courts so i just didn't bother 😭
I did this cause I structured my essay like this;
Argued effective to a significant but limited extent
1. Ways the courts are successful in encouraging compliance
2. Ways they are ineffective
3. Alternative and more effective methods of encouraging compliance- ie police powers and stuff

I did the same sorta structure for every crime essay and I’ve never got lower than 14 so I think it’s ok.

hcemtfa

HSC
im gonna cry
for the consumer topic i chose the gov and ngo

but i didnt know any gov so i put legal responses, how many marks would i lose

ugh why was it 2 specific questions, my teacher said just do legal and non legal and youll be fine
pls help

scacredcat

HSC
im gonna cry

ugh why was it 2 specific questions, my teacher said just do legal and non legal and youll be fine
pls help
its ok the questions for every other topic were super specific as well, like family was one tiny dot point and one contemporary issue so we're all in the same boat. alignment will probs be okay and pull up your mark as well, also you could kind of argue that parliament is government and since they make the legal responses you did answer the question. you'll be fineeeee

hcemtfa

HSC
its ok the questions for every other topic were super specific as well, like family was one tiny dot point and one contemporary issue so we're all in the same boat. alignment will probs be okay and pull up your mark as well, also you could kind of argue that parliament is government and since they make the legal responses you did answer the question. you'll be fineeeee
thank you omg

how did you go?

scacredcat

HSC
thank you omg

how did you go?
crime question was not good for me 😭 but aside from that I think it was pretty ok, MC scared me because I thought it was easy and I was so used to the ungodliness of my internal MCs, HR was ok, family was a bit gross and world order was ok so overall not too bad I think? i hope anyway

how about you? apart from consumer because you def got full marks there I can feel it

hcemtfa

HSC
crime question was not good for me 😭 but aside from that I think it was pretty ok, MC scared me because I thought it was easy and I was so used to the ungodliness of my internal MCs, HR was ok, family was a bit gross and world order was ok so overall not too bad I think? i hope anyway

how about you? apart from consumer because you def got full marks there I can feel it
mcq was nice, hr was nice, family i would of failed but my teacher prepped us for shared pr if she didnt i would of actually failed bc wdym domestic violence? consumer is a hit or miss depending on how they wanna mark it and crime essay one of my old assessments was that q so i kind of had a faint idea but idk lets see.

you went well, hopefully we get a good mark 😭

scacredcat

HSC
mcq was nice, hr was nice, family i would of failed but my teacher prepped us for shared pr if she didnt i would of actually failed bc wdym domestic violence? consumer is a hit or miss depending on how they wanna mark it and crime essay one of my old assessments was that q so i kind of had a faint idea but idk lets see.

you went well, hopefully we get a good mark 😭
im sure we will, that's so good that it was an old assignment I did some random thing about ADVOs and youth conferencing so we'll see how that goes lol

im sure they'll read our responses and the marking centre will like catch on fire because of how good they are, state ranks here we come

band6yesplease

HSC
im sure we will, that's so good that it was an old assignment I did some random thing about ADVOs and youth conferencing so we'll see how that goes lol

im sure they'll read our responses and the marking centre will like catch on fire because of how good they are, state ranks here we come
I hope the marking centre does catch on fire so they don’t read my crime essay LOL

danielchen

HSC
does anyone know how many marks they'll dock you for incorrect legislation years lowkey think like a good chunk (1/3) of my legislation years were wrong LOL

breadcrumbs

HSC
does anyone know how many marks they'll dock you for incorrect legislation years lowkey think like a good chunk (1/3) of my legislation years were wrong LOL
i feel like as long as u get the name of it right and knew what it did it should be mostly fine unless the year u put is like way off

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
im gonna cry

pls help
gov like ACCC and ASIC ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)