Legals Buddy (1 Viewer)

krissy7685

Anyone wanna be my buddy and do study sess's for legal studies..?
ANYONE?

its tuff and im doing ok but i need to be doing better than ok...

come on guys... im really good studyer... ( sorta :)
im a sydney girl.. i like city of syd lib:rolleyes:

krissy7685

Well
law and justice
human rights
crime
family
and we havent started the last one yet... will be soon..

Charlie

hey hey, yeah i'd love to do some study with you. I just find i get too distracted on my own...

guoben

Banned
Originally posted by Charlie
hey hey, yeah i'd love to do some study with you. I just find i get too distracted on my own...
haha and u're saying having 2 ppl is less distracting?

2003HSCstudent

i would go if you arranged it and im availible.
im doing:
law and justice
crime
human rights
family law
and shelter

papa

occupational licensing

is anyone doin or has a done an assemsnt on occupational licensing, where u gotta talk about the regulations of a an occcupation where u gotta talk about a specific occupation like motor dealership travel agency stuff like that

yep, we're doing environmental law! had our first assessment today, kinda disappointed, cos it's so hard not to fall into the trap of explaining the case studies in great detail. once i'd started talking about the japanese in ww2 and how that made them reliant on whaling, i knew i'd gone...

annoyed, cos had been getting good marks until now!! what other case studies u doing? we're doing world order, continuing that international law theme... wanna share case study notes later?

Luthien Amandil

Arma-freakin-geddon

I'm freaking out...but what a happy chance that i stumbled on this forum! other frustrated HSC students on the internet....lo, what are the chances???
anyhow, is anyone doing workplace law???? hates it....hates it lots....need help.
ref study group thing: can't, i procrastinate like a banshee, and i find that it's contagious to anyone who studies with me!

Goodo

ENVIRONMENTAL LAW

OMG.... i love doing environmental law.......mainly coz i do geography and we learnt all about sustainable development etc...

I thought that like no other skools did environmental law..... lol coz we went to a lecture and they didnt cover environmental law.
I have an assessment coming up for it...ahhhhhh!

We are currently doing the family.. other topics:
- law and society
- human rights
- and crime

we have almost finished........YES!

So.....anyone wanna swap notes?

lizzy1004

HSC
our skools dun law society human rights crime family now starting consumers law... how r we going to store this all in our head...
i dont like it how some text books say something totally differnt to the other...soooooooo confusing excel especially.. what texts books r everyone else using?

krissy7685

i think we r using heinmann.. i find excel extremely confuzzling..
its soo complicated and hard.. but excels suppose to be good to prep u up for exams i guess.

smileyuie

well, our school is doing

law and society
crime
family
workplace

we have only JUST started workplace, but it'll be good coz it ties in with business...

there's too much to learn, arrrrgh!!

i must say tho, it IS a fabulous subject!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)