Less than 24 hours... (1 Viewer)

mrstripedshades

HSC
right now i havent done shit today tho lmao. I dont really have anything left to do for discovery except rote I guess.

I'm gonna try doing a past paper maybe, or at least writing my creative and essay under time or just to guarantee that I write fast enough/neat enough. ( I'm a pretty messy and average speed writer )

Jakulore

HSC
Ugh, I feel prepared but so stressed... Idk what to do.

Jakulore

HSC
After more study I actually feel pretty good about Paper 1 tomorrow, my essay and Creative writing pieces are solid and the Short Answers shouldn't be too stressful!

Paper 2 though... I feel fine for Module A (W;t and Donne) and I feel decent about Module C (People and Politics - Brave New World) but if they specify for Module B (Speeches) and it isn't one of the ones I am most comfortable with (Atwood, Lessing, Pearson) I will be freaking out :/

mrstripedshades

HSC
After more study I actually feel pretty good about Paper 1 tomorrow, my essay and Creative writing pieces are solid and the Short Answers shouldn't be too stressful!

Paper 2 though... I feel fine for Module A (W;t and Donne) and I feel decent about Module C (People and Politics - Brave New World) but if they specify for Module B (Speeches) and it isn't one of the ones I am most comfortable with (Atwood, Lessing, Pearson) I will be freaking out :/
lol we have the same module stuff and feel the same way about the speeches with you, except im more comfortable on atwood then brookes.

brookes and lessings are the LAST speeches I hope they specify. atwood and pearson are just a tier higher than that

Jakulore

HSC
lol we have the same module stuff and feel the same way about the speeches with you, except im more comfortable on atwood then brookes.

brookes and lessings are the LAST speeches I hope they specify. atwood and pearson are just a tier higher than that
I really hope that they do not specify Sadat or Keating, and I'm pretty certain they won't specify Deane... I could be okay with Brookes but I'll need to revise her more. Atwood, Pearson and Lessing are a must for me... I just really hope they won't specify. Though given the fact that they specified in 2012 and 2014 whilst they didn't specify in 2013 and 2015 makes it seem likely.

Spencer1

HSC
Im trying to calm myself down haha omg if they specify poems for Mod B (Wilfred Owen), ill shoot myself

RIP to my hand after paper 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)