less than a week to go..how u feeling?? (1 Viewer)

Abbalious1

HSC
Stop Freaking out, U will b fine, here i will tell u a true story about a friend of mine. she didnt even studying for the HSC and she went in and did her test and when she got her results she got a 87 UAI with out study. And she said it is really easy and they are just getting u freaked out for nothing.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
you done your HSC 8 years ago and signed up today to tell us that we dont have to study as your first post?

royaaran

HSC
The_Apprentice said:
Why is the HSC beginning on a friday this year?? weird...
Because they want to see us suffer... :|

and yet its still good because we get a weekend between paper 1 and paper 2 english..

aristos

shorty p
HSC
yea im stressing out and having trouble sleeping but i think my main worry is not performing to the level i have been throughout the year...its so hard coz its all riding on the final exams now-whats done so far doesnt mean shit....anyway goodluck to everyone and i hope we all kill it!!!....

Monstar

HSC
English, the only thing we need to remember is that they expect us to respond in our usual manner, except our intros need to answer the question. No matter what they throw at you, just think of a way to adapt your notes to the question and the rest should be smooth sailing.

Modules... im scared of that the most

royaaran

HSC
Monstar said:
Modules... im scared of that the most

I agree. Im scared about Mondays exam because of how much we need to know...what do they think we are...robots that have photographic memory ( or wateva it is)....im struggling with anthony and cleopatra...how i despise shakespear !!!

Tim035

HSC
Yeah I'm getting these spontaneous ripples of nerves going through my whole body every now and then.
And the feeling you get when you come across a question in a past paper your not sure of the answer to is kind of sickening.

Definatly noticing it most when I try to sleep....

sladehk

le random
HSC
wahhhh i dun feel the panic yet... just crammin hard

shariken

HSC
I am so totally freaking out. My ancient history class hasn't even finished the bloody course! The whole section of Agrippina the Younger is incomplete and that's worth 25 whole marks. We still really haven't even finished Pompeii and Herculaneum too and the exams only a week away. I can't seem to find stuff on technology in new kingdom egypt either.

The related text for Institutitions in standard is annoying me too because I can't find any examples or protest, rebellion or negative effects. The damn article she gave is all positive and it's too late to find another one...

I'm freaking about my journey essay to because for some reason I never seem to finish that essay......

bilbi

HSC
yeah, im studying hard but ever get that feeling that its all a waste of time? like ill finish studying n realise i dont know that much more than i did when i started studying 5 hours ago! so depressing!!! just need to get my marks......... please please please!!

JhK89

HSC
well i no im screwed.. totally.... so ill b like wtf with 80+

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
oh god... i am freaking. half my subjects i feel totally in control of, the other half i feel totally awful in. english drama and bio, i think i'll be fine. maths modern and ext eng.... it doesnt bear thinking about. oh crap. no matter how i study i dont feel like its sinking in, i did about 5 hours today and i feel like all i did was pick up my pen and twiddle it around all day (i didnt) but thats how it feels. plus i do not think i will be thoroughly enough prepared for either modern or ext eng... well at least in modern section one you can fudge your way through if you've any common sense at all - but thats not the section im scared of (National Studies = run and hide...fucking hitler).
the hsc is making ppl go crazy...look at me, i just badmouthed modern and its tied for being my fave subject!! geez...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)