less than a week to go..how u feeling?? (1 Viewer)

Ennaoj

HSC
ane_st said:
That's a really bad predicament your in Ennaoj.... But if some of your family come back next week maybe they can help take care of him?? Or you could get your parents to call up and encourage the dr to let him stay at the hospital!!! But he seems very supportive of you!!!

You seem like a smart girl so you'll figure something out.. Since you kno what your capable of... You have all our support *hug*...

Hope he get better!! ANd you get time to relax!!!
Thanks!..Yeah my dad is here but not..haha he works from 5 in the morning to about 6 at night and my brother is just started yr 12 himself so he isn't here. My mum has gone away for weeks for new job training...good timing mum lol.

As it's worker's comp, if i lose my battle and they send him home i am going to demand a nurse to come and look after him, as his work can pay for it.

I'm heading up to the hosital now and i am taking some notes to study.. :)

Thanks for your encouragement *hugs*

Commerce Freek

HSC
All we can all do is do the best we can with the time we have left... it is soo true that the HSC is not the end of the world... there are heaps of other ways to do the things we want...
I have been studying mad for the past few weeks... just cant wait untill english is finished for ever!!!...

InLimbo

HSC
Starting to get very frustrated as the fact that I can just see us getting some horribly obscure question for the journeys essay question *crawls in hole and dies*

Beetle

HSC
Im quite confident about the english exams, cause ive prepared well.. (i think) lOlz.. i memorised all my essays and all.. after english im scared though.. cause i got business studies, and im quite shaky and nervous about it.. after my Business exam, i guess its much better, cause i only have short answer questions to go, so im kinda relieved.

too bad i finish on the second last day, the HSC finishes.. ill be so jealous of the people who finish earlier than me haha

maskd

HSC
Feeling absolutely no stress, I'm actually looking forward to these exams.

I'm looking forward to dominating the shit out of the composing task and all the other essays and questions in the english exams.

I'm looking forward to destroying the maths with my superior logic skills.

I'm looking forward to cruising through Software and IPT by harnessing my inner geek and writing absolutely "leeter-than-thou" answers.

I'm looking forward to writing the equivelant of going to the bathroom with my paper and pooing on it in Society and Culture.

...... I got early entry into UOW :)

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
^ I wish I could feel that confident. As my mother said before I left for each exam during trials "this exam is your bitch!" I think it's good if you can get in that mindset. I love my mother hahaha.

shimmy&shine

HSC
I'm happy, relaxed, refreshed, and not too nervous (that is I've got slight twinges of stress here and there otherwise) I'm happy and smiley!! :)

What exam prac have I done. Well I've just finished ONE journeys essay. But that cool. That all I really need to do.

Good Luck beautifuls!!!

Guernica

HSC
I feel surprisingly okay. Like, really okay. I haven't studied that much and I'm not really stressed about that - although I definately should be!

I think it'll all suddenly hit me Thursday night and I will regret all these bludgey weeks.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
im starting to feel better. i will be fine. i am still scared of modern. but that doesnt matter because i am calm, and breathing, and yeaaaah.... hooray for realising it doesnt matter that much :D

royaaran

HSC
InLimbo said:
Starting to get very frustrated as the fact that I can just see us getting some horribly obscure question for the journeys essay question *crawls in hole and dies*

thats what im thkning is gonna happen LOL...were gonna go in there confident and come out crying!!! I can just see it..god i hope that doesnt happen =[

Im more scared about paper 2...SPEECHES AND ANTHONY N CLEOPTRA R BITCHES I TELL U!!!

what if they nominate a speech!!! ;'(

HSC
if they nominate a speech if better be 'I have a dream' because I know the gist of that better than the other ones...like Lertov and that one about political correctness...is there one about political correctness? Friday afternoon, I will be re-reading all the speeches...then trying desperatly to memorise my essay...then I will cry and burn all my powerplay sheets because I hate them!!! Bloody powerplay:chainsaw:

In fact, I may even have a meltdown in the exam over just how little I can write about poweplay:burn:

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
if they nominate a specific speech i am gonna scream and run out

yes. a&C is a bitch

karoooh

HSC
I scared for Business, Ancient and Frontline. :(:(

I can't remember the case study, just like in the trials and making it up is useless cos I can't and barely know how to!

And I'm shit scared for the Fall of Rome section. :(:(:(:( And I'm scared of what they'll ask for come Module C.

s2indie

HSC
I'm calm for most of the day. But every once in a while I think about how soon it is, and then I get nervous and my heart skips a beat.

Yes, each day, even at the library, I spend like all day there and I feel like I'm being impractical and unproductive even though I AM doing work.

It's good to look forward to the end of the HSC (10th November for me :D), but you still have to go through every exam first.

I just hope I don't have to sit next to the door where the supervisors come in and out with their coffees. It's way distracting!

Sir Loin

HSC
Gah, i've been bludging to no end + only done a wink of practise, going to fall over and die on the train on friday...

I want a dog...:(

Now Mary

HSC
I should be worrying, but i'm not. I suck at english and today would be the first day that i've studied for it. It doesn't feel like a big deal for some reason.

cerene

procrastinator
HSC
OH MY GOD THE EXAMS IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS

.. oh my hearts beating.. too fast

screw english. everyones going to screw english so thats no problem

argh im so screwed for busines studies

why is it such a boring subject?!?!?!?

if it wasnt so bloody boring i might actually REMEMBER the bloody content

rawr. who hate the hsc??

I want a dog too =( i want a long hair chihuahua called tigger

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)