Let Them Stay: protesters gather around Australia to prevent return of asylum seekers (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Re: Let Them Stay: protesters gather around Australia to prevent return of asylum see

I have a full time job and I live 20 hours drive from my mother

Orwell

HSC
Re: Let Them Stay: protesters gather around Australia to prevent return of asylum see

I don't want any Muslims entering this country. They come here with ulterior motives, they can't assimilate and they end up forcing themselves on the Westerners. The media also pushes their agenda with this whole thing trying to make people feel bad for the 'plight' of these 'people'. You look at immigration of other types of people and you see a group that learns to assimilate, a group that entertains their culture but within the confines of what is socially acceptable, keeping in mind that this isn't their country and that they're guests and aren't entitled to push their traditions on everybody. But these illegal Muslim refugees are so inept of doing that, I seriously don't feel a single shred of compassion for any of them.

When did it become okay to molest because you didn't realise your victim didn't want to be molested, when did it become okay to pounce on women because their short dresses enticed you, when did it become okay to go around stabbing the youth of the country you were recently granted entry into. We have a crisis, it's no longer an itch, it's a full-blown amputation of our rights and of our safety. There is no denying left-wing politics brought us to this stage and there's no denying that the foolishness of prominent left-wing retards (Angela Merkel) summoned the right-wing. Now it only boils down to whether or not the right-wing can save us in time.

Orwell

HSC

I was open to that notion but after understanding the true extent of incessant rampage and violations in Western countries perpetrated by Muslim refugees, I no longer categorise Sunni, Shia or whatever; it's all the same shit to me.

You don't need to be armed to the teeth with explosives to terrorise and traumatise.

I understand that there's tolerant and learned Muslims, I'm not denying that but these refugees breeding like rats in Western countries only to have their offspring terrorise and fuel this fire, I don't stand for that.

Orwell

HSC

Yeah, and due to the overwhelming majority of Sunni > Shia, I just tend not to categorise, because the Islamic faith is dominantly comprised of these assholes.

Look, I'm not saying bar entry for those who really need it. I'm saying that those dirty scum refugees entering Western countries now should be made to fuck off with extreme prejudice.

However, in saying this, I'd advocate that we push for greater focus on the Assyrians for obvious reasons.

Orwell

HSC

I only hope, for the sake of maintaining an individual Assyrian identity and people, that the Assyrians come together and exercise any means to re-establish Assyria, much like the Jews for Israel.

If we are talking severity pertaining to the preservation of a race with a unique tongue, identity, and culture, we need not look further than the Assyrians - of which, roughly, four million remain, many in this diaspore of residency in land of untraditional Assyrian settlement. I'd push for their safekeeping as opposed to any number of the 200 million Shias that are still around.

Last edited:

Orwell

HSC

Firstly, fuck the Kurds, they're incestuous thieves whose contributions to this fight against ISIS is to come out on top as heroes. They steal Assyrian innovations, land and culture and claim it as their own. Operation Anfal makes me inexplicably happy; not only was Saddam good to the Assyrians, he was savage towards those animals.

I'm against Assyrians fleeing their historic homeland - and either way, many of them choose to stay and fight. However, these are still people that are persecuted and unfortunately, on many occasions, singled out by these ISIS dogs for torture and execution. In addition to your remark about whether or not I'd go and resettle Nineveh - I love Australia, I'm highly patriotic and indebted to this great nation but I would leave to resettle Nineveh if and when the time comes.

However, in response to whether I'd leave my luxurious Western lifestyle to go and fight, then no, I wouldn't. It doesn't even boil down to cowardice or fear, it's just my family moved her in search of a better life; one where I can be educated and free, and I feel my time would be better spent contributing to the unification of the Assyrians and the devised platform for our concern through my education and studies, then it is to go and patrol a foreign land, armed with a weapon, fighting a war the Assyrians shouldn't even be in.

Also, I do realise that 'Assyrian' isn't a religion - my intent was to point out that I'd rather assist any of the Assyrians who are Iraqi and Syrian minorities, than the bulk Iraqi and Syrian Muslim population.

I care more for the land of Assyrian traditional settlement, and the Assyrians that reside on it, than the Iraqi Muslims, who shouldn't even be there.

Orwell

HSC

These buffoons were unhinged in their contributions to the genocide of the Assyrians, so I too won't shed a tear for them; not until they make amends.

cosmo 2

the head cheese
HSC

the assyrian empire was pretty evil

[youtube]SUHgtLtEwUw[/youtube]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)