• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Let's compare our ... MP3 Players (1 Viewer)

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Sony Ericsson Z1010 128MB * 2 - have 2 cards

plus unlimited access to the internet :)

alien

HSC
i've got some little 128meg player. cheap. got it for christmas. i like it though :) battery life is too small :( but good to jump around with and block out the rest of the world :D

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
Jonathan A said:
If you were a customer, i would direct you to the Ipod or Lexar LDP 600 with SD Card Memory. I am stating that 256MB is quite suitable for many users. I KNOW COZ I DEAL WITH CUSTOMERS, real people like yourself and am trained to understand the technology and the market. :)

lol....u sound very persuasive...I reckon if u had tried..u might have persuaded me into buying a second mp3 player...:D......but now...dat u haven't tried.....I'm happy with what I've got...:)

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
As much as I would like to lug around my whole 5 gigs music collection on the Aldi thingy, I just don't think I would need that much music. And plus the aldi thingy looks a bit big to fit into my pocket.

Is there a smaller around 512mb or 1gb type mp3 player you could reccommend.

Also after buying a Medion pc and it breaking down and Aldi's technical support, I'd never go back and buy any non-perishable product from Aldi again.

klh

HSC
i only have a creative muvo 128mb player ...:'(
i bought this cheapy one from strathfield car radios btu they lied about tis functions [they said it had a radio but it didnt, but it had pretty sophisticated features such as a karaoke funtion thingy where you could read the lyrics of the song] but i refunded becoz they were dodgy.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
I have a crap ass 128Mb no name player i got for free with MBF private health insurance, it sounds like absolute rubbish and it goes through AAA battries like there's no tomorrow :mad: i'm think of getting the ipod mini soon but so many people seem to be complaining about ipod's relability :( I'm just wondering to all those people who have had problems what went wrong exactly? and what did apple do to fix it and how much $$$?

CrashOveride

HSC
redslert is ur 3G phone actually good music quality? i have the err U8120 and the music kinda quality fair sucks.

im also looking at some random ones from straghfield, in the range 256 to 512mb. are these smaller type, no brand ones crap? whats your experience with them?

as an eg:
http://www.strathfield.com.au/ViewProduct.asp?ProdID=1318

Also do most of these mp3 player just got from AAA batteries? becoz then...i think ud be wasting a bit of money getting batteries all the time?

supercharged

HSC
N/A
I wouldn't bother with an mp3 player without a rechargable battery, its an extreme waste of money buying new AAAs and chucking them out every 8 hours or so

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
CrashOveride said:
redslert is ur 3G phone actually good music quality? i have the err U8120 and the music kinda quality fair sucks.

im also looking at some random ones from straghfield, in the range 256 to 512mb. are these smaller type, no brand ones crap? whats your experience with them?

as an eg:
http://www.strathfield.com.au/ViewProduct.asp?ProdID=1318

Also do most of these mp3 player just got from AAA batteries? becoz then...i think ud be wasting a bit of money getting batteries all the time?
fuck that, just get an ipod shuffle

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
CrashOveride said:
the music is prefect! and i have sensitive ears and love music quality to be the best
i can put the music through my amplifier, turn up the volume and don't get any kind of distortion or hiss

WangzoR

HSC
N/A
well, i got creative muvo TX FM 256mb its sos so small, :( but i dont have the money for a bigger one

bekstah

HSC
N/A
omni 256mb - it kinda sux but it does teh job but it would be nice to have like 4513284232GB of storage and not let it be too over priced.
i wonder if ipods will ever go down, hopefully they do once like mac brings more new product out..

/me thinks about buying an ipod mini :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)