Letter from Art Express (1 Viewer)

Gummy_bear

HSC
'art impress' sounds....impressive :D

hey guys, if you got in, why not head over to the thread where you can post up your pics? i personally, would love to see them all, comparing the different styles of the works that got in. :)
its in this forum, so i see no need to post a link :p

yesgentlemen

Sexbox
HSC
Yeah, accepted to the Homebush Centre, Hazelhurts Regional, Regional Tour and College of Fine Arts.

I mised out on the only two I wanted in with! Excellent huh!

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
dear everyone who got into art express 2005

Congratulations! :) very proud of you guys, and i'm sure when i buy the catalogue on cd (because they're crappy and dont produce the book anymore..bastards) - i'll be extremely impressed :D

Chris Lloyd

where i got in

I got selected for the olympic park, cofa, regional (newcastle, tamworth and dubbo) and agnsw.

penciltron

HSC
wow chris thats so awesome congrats on getting in to so many places you did deserve it!

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Chris.Lloyd said:
I got selected for the olympic park, cofa, regional (newcastle, tamworth and dubbo) and agnsw.
Holy Shit!

w00tk0r!

Congrats!

Chris Lloyd

Thanks. Hey Trine, are you Michelle's friend?

Also being a video they can put it on in more than one place, so if you did a physical work and didn't get into _____ but got into _____ then don't feel dissapointed because They could definitely have some scheduling problems etc. However doing a video restricts them from showing at certain places (eg. David Jones). For 2006 students I guess its a toss up.

smiley...

HSC
Hey the blurbs that go with the artworks in artexpress - do they ask you for them in the letter or did you hand them in with your artwork when it was due?

HSC
N/A
smiley... said:
Hey the blurbs that go with the artworks in artexpress - do they ask you for them in the letter or did you hand them in with your artwork when it was due?
Smiley - when artworks are selected for ArtExpress, students are asked to make a statement to go with it. Not all works that you see in ArtExpress were handed in at the marking stage with statements. Not handing in a statement with your BOW will not hinder your chances of being selected for ArtExpress in any way.

jenniue

HSC
OMG! congrats too all you guys! my form is drawing so i have to wait untill october to get marked! bummer likemiddle of october too... yeah can you's all post up your pics?
i just want to saytoo that u shouldall be so proud of getting into art express not worry about only getting into this bit or that bit, there are a hell of a lot of talented people out there and to be selected means your best of the best so feel proud for that there will be a lot of broken hearted ppl who didn't get in so be so proud that u's have made the cut and that people think your art is that fantastic that they want to show it off! just curious did any of you's go to the extension art course at the national art school and are any of you from rural areas?

biggie walls

HSC
Errm, dont know if u noticed, but these are people from last year (2005)?? - old thread

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Haha, I still haven't got my artwork back since this thread.

I have no idea where it is...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)