leunig in the aos (1 Viewer)

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
yes or no? i used leunig and heart of darkness in my trials and scored 15/15... but i'm worried about using it in the hsc. i have 2 backups i can use but i feel i can use leunig very well :(

so, is your essay instantly pulled out of the highest range if you use a leunig?

>:X

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
I fucking hope not because I'm planning to use a leunig cartoon (let it go). I also can't see how it would unless you've chosen a poor cartoon which doesn't allow you to demonstrate your knowledge in a sophisticated manner & if your teachers marked you that well i can't see there being a major problem.

henry08

HSC
N/A
I thought the thread title was "leunig in the ass" at first lol.

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
No I think its okay as long as you do it well.

The problem with most people is they have trouble deconstructing cartoons, so they only find like one technique. If you did well in your trials im sure youll do well in the HSC too.

izzah1

HSC
dw champ they don't have any issues with leunigs, just do it well, which im sure you will =)

frogbutt

Ugliest Member
HSC
henry08 said:
I thought the thread title was "leunig in the ass" at first lol.

HA!! good one.

OP : if you're doing heart of darkness as well and you cover HOD pretty well, that'll make up for the associated simplicity with leunig texts. however you say you've got a good argument for leunig so go ahead good luck. i've definitely heard of leunig-doers who've gotten top band :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)