library today? (1 Viewer)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Did anyone else hear on the huge loud speakers telling everyone to evacuate the library and sirens were going on.

What was that about ?

sunny

meh.
HSC
Crap like that happens all the time. Especially in the Red Centre. Peter Brown said theres a electron microscope in the basement of the Red Centre and it tends to periodically set things on fire.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
I find that highly amusing.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Ragerunner
Did anyone else hear on the huge loud speakers telling everyone to evacuate the library and sirens were going on.

What was that about ?
that happened on friday too, right before my Accounting exam nextdoor at the scientia...cop cars everywhere...librarians all over the scientia lawn

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I found that scary. I was next to the library at that time and decided to walk away from it in case some terrorist might decide to press the dentonate button. :D

sunny

meh.
HSC
It could just be some guy being late for his exam so he decided to hit the fire alarm in an attempt to get more time in the exam.......

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Minai
that happened on friday too, right before my Accounting exam nextdoor at the scientia...cop cars everywhere...librarians all over the scientia lawn
yeah me too, i came back from central via 393, and i was going to biomed for revision session... then i couldnt cut through the library cos of this so i had to walk around through high st

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)