Life after HSC (1 Viewer)

Chouda

HSC
i'm 18, live in Australia, just graduated year 12..no more school woot..but the thing is i dislike studying..i know some does too but some doesn't. i strongly love music, wish to attended at some music school..i play the piano,guitar and drums..want to learn more instruments..but don't have the ability to get them..

hsc is in 2 days..and i m likely want to apply at tafe..course digital media..and i know i will get bad marks..for hsc..but does it matter? i mean everyone have to work sometimes in their life..and if u do bad..is it like..bad ? some people say..u wouldn't get good job..but whats their definition of good job ? i don't wish to live in a big house or drive nice rich car...cuz i find friends and family are much more important than them..i'm lost..again..please help me out..also im not scare to work at place like.. McDonald,kfc or cole or any shops..cuz my 1 wish is to have 1 massive dinner with my family in Malaysia..with my mum and also after hsc..im going hard out to search for a job to buy..my own macbook..would be nice to have a laptop and store my life diary ? lOl

help...:(

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
You have to be able to study if you want to pursue a music course. Music theory is all about study.

A good HSC will always put you in good stead for any job. And the digital media course is not a walk over.

ay0_x

HSC
Apply anyway.

if you dont make it do a different course and then get in after a semester.

a bad HSC isn't the end of the world.

you should have posted this in the TAFE section btw.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
go back to malaysia you'll probably be very smart in comparison over there

seriously though school is the best time ever if you disagree, you were an unpopular poofter at school

lollylover

HSC
Really, the HSC only counts for a small window of time in your life. During this time, everyone makes such a big deal of it, but in the grand scheme of life, it doesn't actually count for anything, because there are SO SO many ways of doing whatever it is you want to do.

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
just get the hsc over and done with, if you get it- well you get in and thats all done. If you don't its a little bit harder, but in the long run you can still do shit. Just relax, do your hsc, and sort out your shit afterwaards

00iCon

HSC
Really, the HSC only counts for a small window of time in your life. During this time, everyone makes such a big deal of it, but in the grand scheme of life, it doesn't actually count for anything, because there are SO SO many ways of doing whatever it is you want to do.
The path to becoming an astronaut is quite rigid. depends what sector i guess....

Chouda

HSC
sigh..life just goes on i guess..since im going to get like..pretty bad uai/atar im just going to do what i've..mum also said she doesn't see me going to uni..but see me as a salesmen ? bar attender..and other job..im just soo lost.. and having a really low self confidence and self esteem.

i had so much problems..was thinking about dropping maths 2u..cuz i barely can do them.. and since im asian.. mum always say..if u don't know maths.. ur f!#@$ for life...and blah blah blah she brings out all these asian family stuff...arr it just gives me a head ache...

tomorrow is my first day for HSC..which is english..area of study woot..i don't even remember what i studied there..i know belonging,clue-less but there is 1 more..im going through my books to get my memories.. back..and sorry if i posted on the wrong section.

L.

toadcat

HSC
sigh..life just goes on i guess..since im going to get like..pretty bad uai/atar im just going to do what i've..mum also said she doesn't see me going to uni..but see me as a salesmen ? bar attender..and other job..im just soo lost.. and having a really low self confidence and self esteem.

i had so much problems..was thinking about dropping maths 2u..cuz i barely can do them.. and since im asian.. mum always say..if u don't know maths.. ur f!#@$ for life...and blah blah blah she brings out all these asian family stuff...arr it just gives me a head ache...

tomorrow is my first day for HSC..which is english..area of study woot..i don't even remember what i studied there..i know belonging,clue-less but there is 1 more..im going through my books to get my memories.. back..and sorry if i posted on the wrong section.

L.
Oh man, I am so glad you're the competition.

Daipire

HSC
If I get an amazing mark, I'm totally going ASIS (that's the Aussie CIA)

If you don't know about it, it's because they don't want you to know about it.... mwahahaha!

00iCon

HSC
If I get an amazing mark, I'm totally going ASIS (that's the Aussie CIA)

If you don't know about it, it's because they don't want you to know about it.... mwahahaha!
why not ASIO?
or better, military intel...

HSC
ASIS sounds like a group of faggots
No offence

You: FREEZE, ASIS
Terrorist/ay0_x: ..what?
You: I SAID FREEZE
Terrorist/ay0_x: Oooh bobby if you're gonna prank me you might as well make it good
You: ..what?
*You shoot terrorist/ay0_x and bomb goes off*
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooom
End of ASIS

ay0_x

HSC
no

if you said freeze to me
i'd be all

I LOVE THAT SONG!
I BEEN WAITIN ALL NIGHT TO SEE YU DANCE LYK THATTTT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)