• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Life Coaching Service (1 Viewer)

LifeCoach

HSC
HI fellow HSCers.

I have spent more time reading about personal growth than you have spent wasting time. I am trialling this account to consider the possiblity of life coaching or careers counselling or motivation as a partial career, as well as to help and meet a variety of people.

My brain is home to a plethora of 'tools' for
- Self Esteem and dilemma solving.
- Study Skills ( Time Management, Procrastination, Productivity)
- Setting goals and achieving them
- Releasing emotions
- Helping you work out what you want to do in uni/with your life
- Guiding you through steps needed to achieve what you want to do.

Feel free to email me at any time if you want to 'try me out'; no obligations or strings im just another kid... a new friend to have forever lol. I am an existing BOS user and not attempting to gain money from this in any way, only experience. I want to surround myself with people who care about their life and future as i do. I just made this new account so as not to screw my other account over with the incoming hate msgs. I am quite academically sound and i take 4eng, mod, hex, 3math, chem.

I've helped heaps of friends realize what they want to do with their lives, and helped them get on their way achieving them. I have also accidentally made some new friends in this way, so i thought ill try this. Of course i have my own ultimate dream and i am happy atm.
I have had 2 people confirm that i am more helpful than the school counsellor, and another 3 people tell me im more helpful than the careers advisor. It made me imaginably motivated to try this out.

I am not qualified, successful, or overconfident in my abilities. Nor have i made millions with my "groundbreaking ideas". Consider me a new objective friend, who will actually listen to what you have to say and provide my honest 2cents. :)

pm xD

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)