"lift off!" (1 Viewer)

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
One thing i remember from this show werre the frill necked lizards trying to take over the world - those plastic creations with their big old fashioned cameras and their flash bulbs.
HUMANS CAN TAKE THEIR SKINS OFF!!! *image of some little boy taking his shirt off*

I remember this guy in a suit and top hat who i think was like deaf/retarded or soemthing - he used to come and visit

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
i used to love that show so much... some of it used to scare me when i was younger but i mostly loved it.

caligem

Uni Dropout
HSC
omg, wat a spin out, i was just thinking bout this show the other day and trying to remember what it was about and i could remember NOTHING except the song! (Lift off! with lotus and EC, thee will be Rocky and US!) but its all coming back 2 me now, i remember EC and lotus and the elevator, Rocky the frill-necked lizard (yeah, taking the skin off, i saw that 1! Go 'frillseekers'!) and the little boy and poss...how freaky, that was the weirdest show, but very cool...looking at that pic of EC now tho, he IS a pretty scary-looking doll...i loved the talking backpacks, they were grumpy...i dont remember mr fish or wateva tho...or the restaurant...crazy...Who sed they loved Ready or Not? me too! but my mum wouldnt let me watch it coz she thought it 'wasnt suitable' so i could only watch it when she was out, id sit right in front of the TV with my finger on the button so i could turn it off the very second she walked in the door, heeheehee...

Last edited:

caligem

Uni Dropout
HSC
ooh, speaking of tv-related nightmares (though not mulligrub-induced ones), there was sum show on where all the toys came 2 life, and the leader was a big old bear, mightve been bartholomew or sumthing? but there was one episode with a mummy and they sang this song "the mummy is coming to get you..." over and over, that freaked me out when i was little... i will stop reminiscing now...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)