Lighting fuse of drug gangs war: Darwiche vs Razzaks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissSarajevo

HSC
THE cold-blooded daylight execution of drug boss Abdul Qadier Darwiche will inevitably lead to more bloodshed, a senior police source warned yesterday.

The shooting death of the 37-year-old has thrown a major criminal syndicate into disarray, with police warning retribution was likely to follow "within months".
"
The fact is, if (Darwiche's gang) are going to remain major players in the crime game, they're going to have to reassert themselves . . . their boss has been killed, so it's not a minor player and you can't just say, 'Give us $100,000 in blood money and we'll call it quits'," the source said yesterday.
"(Darwiche's) crew has a huge problem now in terms of face and it's also likely to encourage those who have been sitting on the sidelines to take advantage of the instability."

He confirmed that as many as six children, including Darwiche's own, were in a nearby fast-food restaurant at the time of the shooting.
Insp Olen said Strike Force Solomon would draw heavily from the files of Task Force Gain, set up in 2003 to investigate the open warfare between the Darwiche and Razzak families.

The violence began in 2001 as Abdul Darwiche's brother Adnan and Bilal Razzak disputed drug territory. Adnan Darwiche was later found guilty of shooting Razzak.

Lighting fuse of drug gangs war: Darwiche vs Razzaks | The Daily Telegraph

:music:

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
are lebos even capable or running gangs?

Barmble

HSC
Violent monkeys, all of them, why can't they just live in our society as productive members and actually give something back? I wish they would all just fuck off back to their dirty shitty muslim monkey homeland lebanon. I mean where did they get their HSC from? ceral box?

Also lol @ that stupid muslim fuck wearing a dress.

Last edited:

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
Violent monkeys, all of them, why can't they just live in our society as productive members and actually give something back? I wish they would all just fuck off back to their dirty shitty muslim monkey homeland lebanon. I mean where did they get their HSC from? ceral box?

are you talking about bogans?
fuck, your just as stupid as the people in the images. go fuck off to israel you fucking scum

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A

Fits right in.
if your Jew you shouldn't look any different from your cousins. you do know Arabs are your cousins? Jews being prejudice and racist! ive seen it ALL!!!!!!

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad

Hey barmble you're dumb.

But Lol at the one wearing the dress thingy.

HEY SAVAK its the lebs again. When will they stop!

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
srsly but, cant they get a proper job or some shit.

Barmble

HSC
if your Jew you shouldn't look any different from your cousins. you do know Arabs are your cousins? Jews being prejudice and racist! ive seen it ALL!!!!!!
Historically and ethnically speaking, yes they are cousins, both semites. The differences between a modern day Arab and a modern day Jew? They could not be further apart.

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
Historically and ethnically speaking, yes they are cousins, both semites. The differences between a modern day Arab and a modern day Jew? They could not be further apart.
funny enough, you shouldn't even be called a Semite. after centuries of inbreeding with your European masters, your just like them. only difference is you go church on Saturday and they go on Sunday.

fucking semites? LOL. your nothing like a semite. your jew.

Barmble

HSC
Then why the hell is your avatar of the Jewish flag?
The flag represents my support for the plight of the Jewish people, my love for their ideals, their society. I could go into it more but I'm going to go watch the wire.

I will leave you now with a small poem I wrote.

Oh Israel, how I cherish thee
May you murder every violent muslim, and dirty monkey

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
The flag represents my support for the plight of the Jewish people, my love for their ideals, their society. I could go into it more but I'm going to go watch the wire.

admit it, you get bashed by a bunch of lebs each day of your pathetic little life.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC

Jew wannabee ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)