liking someone you constantly see on a public transport (1 Viewer)

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
i havent asked but still.
ahhh i dont know how to strike up a conversation with him D;
Just say hi.

Is anyone sitting here? If he says no, take a seat and instigate a normal, casual conversation. Don't bloody interview the guy, then he'll think you're a creep.

But hi, always work! Well for me it does.

P.s I'm very shy!

rawrliongirl

HSC
Just say hi.

Is anyone sitting here? If he says no, take a seat and instigate a normal, casual conversation. Don't bloody interview the guy, then he'll think you're a creep.

But hi, always work! Well for me it does.

P.s I'm very shy!
I'm not sure how normal conversation with strangers works :') I don't talk to new people very often. Normal conversation between me and my friends is just weird or about stuff to do with our school or people we know :3

CaptainPrice

HSC
I'm not sure how normal conversation with strangers works :') I don't talk to new people very often. Normal conversation between me and my friends is just weird or about stuff to do with our school or people we know :3
I see you've disregarded my previous post hahahaha ;)

Actually talking to strangers may be easier than you think - for one thing, you barely know anything about them, hence easier to strike up a conversation.

Asking something as open ended as "What subjects do you do?" can lead to options as:

- "I see trend, do you plan to become a doctor/lawyer/software dev/x/y"
- "What's your favourite/most enjoyful subject..?"
- "I do that too, (ask about common subject)?"

Even if a convo gets to an awkward standstill, all you have to do is be resourceful, and eventually lead to an open ended question/discussion like as previously said (subject question).

Smiling, comfortable body language and a expressive voice (i.e. not monotone or boring) also helps ease the other person into a more comfortable state.

Goodluck! :)

Also, I'm sure he'd be flattered rather than creeped out tbh (regardless of your intentions - romantic or not), a nice change of pace from the norm of public transport - a lonesome, boring ride of monotony.

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
I see you've disregarded my previous post hahahaha ;)

Actually talking to strangers may be easier than you think - for one thing, you barely know anything about them, hence easier to strike up a conversation.

Asking something as open ended as "What subjects do you do?" can lead to options as:

- "I see trend, do you plan to become a doctor/lawyer/software dev/x/y"
- "What's your favourite/most enjoyful subject..?"
- "I do that too, (ask about common subject)?"

Even if a convo gets to an awkward standstill, all you have to do is be resourceful, and eventually lead to an open ended question/discussion like as previously said (subject question).

Smiling, comfortable body language and a expressive voice (i.e. not monotone or boring) also helps ease the other person into a more comfortable state.

Goodluck! :)

Also, I'm sure he'd be flattered rather than creeped out tbh (regardless of your intentions - romantic or not), a nice change of pace from the norm of public transport - a lonesome, boring ride of monotony.
This is gold. Please follow!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)