liking someone you constantly see on a public transport (1 Viewer)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
So this has been derailed to the max....

When someone mentions Hornsby it reminds me of Macquarie Park.

Then that reminds me of the biggest mistakes I've made this year accounting for the mistakes that are the worst of my past 5 years, one of the worst pitches I've played on this year but at least on the upside, my comradery for my 5th year of service.

So lets not derail here as I can also say a lot of information that is useless to other people but still completely truthful (as I have above just now), but I choose not to do so 99% of the time because I'm not the topic on hand, neither are the derail culprits, but the topic on hand is the thread title.

Let's not kid ourselves.

Most posts by the UNSW crew should go there.
Its really tempting to quote this into the thread, given this is either h8 or completely cluelessness.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
So this has been derailed to the max....

When someone mentions Hornsby it reminds me of Macquarie Park.

Then that reminds me of the biggest mistakes I've made this year accounting for the mistakes that are the worst of my past 5 years, one of the worst pitches I've played on this year but at least on the upside, my comradery for my 5th year of service.

So lets not derail here as I can also say a lot of information that is useless to other people but still completely truthful (as I have above just now), but I choose not to do so 99% of the time because I'm not the topic on hand, neither are the derail culprits, but the topic on hand is the thread title.

Its really tempting to quote this into the thread, given this is either h8 or completely cluelessness.
cute :)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Is it bad if I get a boner from seeing a good train pull up to the station?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)