• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Linking Stimulus Booklet with Skrzynecki Poems (1 Viewer)

Juddy2250

Soon to retire...
HSC
I've just started Journeys and I need help linking the poems to the stimulus booklet. Has anyone already done this which they can post, or even just give me a hand?
Thanks

lukegirgis

Well im better then dirt
HSC
Juddy2250 said:
I've just started Journeys and I need help linking the poems to the stimulus booklet. Has anyone already done this which they can post, or even just give me a hand?
Thanks

yeh i got the same prob :(

kirstmetz

HSC
Hey looser

why dont u just ask me then . . . u know i am genius bub! . . u will have to pay me in snakes though . . .mmm snakes

*ashlea*

HSC
Which Skrzynecki with which BOS texts?

Hey Juddy,
Its really not that hard 2 link the BOS book texts with the poems, u just have to think outside the box..
Try looking for links between what aspect of the physical journey, or its effects are being shown in the text..
eg.. u could link Feliks skrzynecki, or crossing the red sea with the wind in the willows because of the way they both explore the effects of a journey on different ppl.. in feliks skrzynecki the effect of migration on peter is being compared/contrasted to that on his father, feliks.. and in the wind in the willows, we can see how different personality types react to the prospect of the journey.. toad=enthusiastic, positive, rat=reserved, unwilling to undergo change, negative, mole=keen, but scared 2 go alone, needs the support of his friends to leave security of home.. in crossing the red sea, we can see by the direct dialogue the positve vs negative attitudes toward journey of different migrants..

freddyfat

HSC
need help with linking texts

can ne one help me link skryneki's central station with journeys over land and sea, for my journeys essay ....

johnny~

HSC
decide on a thesis for what the physical journey brings to the traveller and find a common theme for that thesis throughout the texts... ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)