List the most epic movies of all time. (1 Viewer)

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
I think Russell Crowe is a great actor.
With such 'epic' movies as:
Gladiator
A Beautiful Mind
Master and Commander
Proof of Life
Cinderella Man
A Good Year
Plus "American Gangster", "Romper Stomper" and "LA Confidential". Crowe was really good in all those films. I don't care if he throws phones at people, he represents Australia better than Mel Gibson.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Plus "American Gangster", "Romper Stomper" and "LA Confidential". Crowe was really good in all those films. I don't care if he throws phones at people, he represents Australia better than Mel Gibson.
Yeah, i didn't think of those, but i agree, they are also "epic" movies... A Beautiful Mind is one of my fav movies. Yeah, i think hes an awesome actor. I think Mel Gibson is also a very awesome actor.

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
A Beautiful Mind?
One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest?
Sure these are brilliant films, but the definition of epic in this thread is retarded.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Yeah, i didn't think of those, but i agree, they are also "epic" movies... A Beautiful Mind is one of my fav movies. Yeah, i think hes an awesome actor. I think Mel Gibson is also a very awesome actor.
I wouldn't say Mel Gibson is "awesome". Perhaps at one point in his life he did fit into the category, probably between "Mad Max" and "Galipoli" (both of which are great movies). But now, he most definitely does not.

Not comparable with Crowe anyway.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
A Beautiful Mind?
One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest?
Sure these are brilliant films, but the definition of epic in this thread is retarded.
Yeah, I don't really use the term "epic", so I'm just listing my favourite films...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)