List U're Preferences Here. Wanna Know What Every1 Wants To Do!!! (1 Viewer)

Mr MU

Originally posted by perfectionist
i want to go to unsw for its good reputation for commerce...but im unsure..USYD OR UNSW???

:confused:
apparently UNSW is the best, just compare it's UAI cut off, higher the better!!!!

Mr MU

Originally posted by ToOhEyZ
software engineering at either usyd or uts
- havent decided which uni yet!

then BscIT/Dip IT at uts third

dont remember the rest...
have u considered software engineering @ UNSW? it's the best uni of softeng

Huy

HSC
N/A
What are the cut offs for those courses?

BscIT/Dip IT, etc.

Aren't they in the 85-86 range? or is that UNSW/USYD? I cbf getting my UAC Guide out (or checking my 2003 pdf on cut-offs). :)

I think it's about 85-86, for B.Sci Computer Science, or the Engineering one -- something about computers anyway, :)

/edit
Found it, thanks to lil_star.

B Science in Information Technology, Dip Information Technology Professional Practice (UTS, 85.20)

This doesn't seem so bad -- you guys might have some real competition now! :D :D :D

Just kidding, :)

Last edited:

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Higher doesn't mean better, it means more popular.

Remember the Spice Girls? They were insanely popular, despite being CRAP CRAP CRAP. The same applies to University courses. Even if they have a higher cutoff, they may still be CRAP CRAP CRAP in comparison to the same course at another institution with a lower cutuoff.

jpr333

HSC
Hmmm noone wants to do Commerce (liberal studies) at Syd, not a good sign. Can anyone tell me anything about it (anyone doing it/have done it/friedns do it etc), I read somewhere its considered a more 'prestigious' B Commerce or is it an extra waste of time?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)