• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

LIVERPOOL Tutor. First lesson $10. Maths (2U, 3U), Chem, English. 98.6 UAI (1 Viewer)

lynefahm

HSC
Hello to all,

I have been tutoring now since 2008, when I graduated from HAHS selective school with a UAI of 98.6. I was an All Rounder, recieving a Premier's Award for Band 6's in all my subjects. I was also recommended by my teachers in Hurlstone to work as an on-call tutor for students there. I am looking for extra students as I have lots of additional time on my hands, due to a minimal uni workload. (I'm studying a Bachelor of Pharmacy at Sydney University). I consider tutoring my job, and am committed to meeting my students needs.

CHEMISTRY: I have a large array of past papers in Chemistry, including papers from James Ruse, Sydney boys, Baulkum Hills, Hurlstone, etc....in fact I have in excess of 60 past chem papers (with fully worked solutions) from the years 2003 until 2009.

MATHEMATICS: I am particularly experienced in 2 unit maths, as I tutor lots of students in this subject already. I have plenty of past papers and exam tips, having myself achieved a 98 in this course. I also obtained a 47/50 for 3 unit maths, and also tutor this subject.

ENGLISH: I tutor Advanced and Standard. 3 and 4 unit english tuition is also available, however these are tutored by an acquantaince who has produced impressive results in the Extension English subjects. I have great linguistic and communication skills, and have spoken in many large scale Public speaking competitions and newsletters. (including Rostrum 2007 'Voice of Youth'). I'm able to mark essays in my own time and give feedback accordingly.

My rate is $25/hour, however the first lesson is only $10, as a trial hour.

You can call me on 0422 146 695
Or Email me on tutor290@hotmail.com
Alternatively you can leave me your mobile/email, and I can contact you.

Best regards,
Lyn

FVogue

HSC
hii,
just wanted to know if you tutor genral maths aswell??

thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)